• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[100% guaranteed] I will approve your website on Google news | 60+ approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MiuMiu you reported this thread but you need to provide more info of your accusation.

What MiuMiu is trying to say that the "sponsored" screenshot put in the first post of this thread does not mean that this gig is somehow special.
It is just a re-targeting ad paid by Fiverr to get more customers and is showing because "the-one-who-made-the-screenshot" has previously visited the Fiverr gig and got tracked by Google/Facebook and after that is been shown content relevant to his browsing behavior.

I am just trying to clear this out, I personally dont judge if it is misleading or not :)

What MiuMiu is trying to say that the "sponsored" screenshot put in the first post of this thread does not mean that this gig is somehow special.
It is just a re-targeting ad paid by Fiverr to get more customers and is showing because "the-one-who-made-the-screenshot" has previously visited the Fiverr gig and got tracked by Google/Facebook and after that is been shown content relevant to his browsing behavior.

I am just trying to clear this out, I personally dont judge if it is misleading or not :)

At least you have got my point. but, it seems admins of this forum don't bother about this, what can I do?

Last edited:

Oh...

That's true, so one shouldn't believe the service is recommended by fiverr. @MiuMiu what an Accuser you're turning out to be! The future is bright.

Come to daddy. 🤭 I have a big hug for you 🤗

Oh...

That's true, so one shouldn't believe the service is recommended by fiverr. @MiuMiu what an Accuser you're turning out to be! The future is bright.

Come to daddy. 🤭 I have a big hug for you 🤗

You certainly are not my daddy. This comment is insulting and literally you have bullied me. I have reported the comment. Hope admins will take action on this.

You certainly are not my daddy. This comment is insulting and literally you have bullied me. I have reported the comment. Hope admins will take action on this.
You're sure looking to get someone banned.

Nice try.

It's pretty obvious it was meant as humour.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
@Sashidhar073 I've removed the featured thing as others have said it was just a retargeting advert.

• Love
Reactions: Sashidhar073
The way I look at this: It's dishonest. That's not only an ethical problem, but you will get a problem with Google at some point.
I wouldn't recommend black hat methods to anyone who's serious about building their business.
If Google fines you when they realize your content isn't newsworthy or that you played the system, you'll lose more organic traffic than this got you.

It's better to put your energy into something people want to talk about and give visitors to your site an enjoyable experience.

Reactions: MrNoLimits
The way I look at this: It's dishonest. That's not only an ethical problem, but you will get a problem with Google at some point.
I wouldn't recommend black hat methods to anyone who's serious about building their business.
If Google fines you when they realize your content isn't newsworthy or that you played the system, you'll lose more organic traffic than this got you.

It's better to put your energy into something people want to talk about and give visitors to your site an enjoyable experience.

Lol
bro who are you? are you all right?
Are you saying google news is black hat? hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootsum
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock