• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[100% guaranteed] I will approve your website on Google news | 60+ approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested
I sent you DM
okay, I'm a bit confused... Since it would be for Google News does it need to be some type of news articles or blogs as well or any type of niche and blog will do? For example, if I submit a blog about content marketing, does it qualify?
Yes, it will.
I can get it approved be it any content or niche but except adult stuff..

Already have websites with plenty of unique content and has the req. you wanted.

How to go about it?

Hi. My site is on bigcommerce. Its possible to add the blog to google news? What kind of backend access do you need?

Google news, or google news publishare? There are two different things, in google news publishare any site can enter. In google news, where you appear in the popular post and in the tab, only certain sites with popularity and credibility can reach. Please clarify this. Thanks!

Very interested.
Please send PM with information if possible.
I have a news site i would like for you to add on Google news.

Have a good night everyone.

REVIEW

Great service and website got approved rapidly.

Shashi will keep you updated for each process required to be taken.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

• Love
Reactions: Sashidhar073
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock