• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

113,000 Members!!! (Updated)

A Big Kudos to @Babak & Team and all other contributors a great trusted forum for everyone with quality and useful information's. time to celebrate more success!!

Thanks everyone !

That's us over 90,000 members now.

Looks like we will be starting 2021 with over 100,000 members :D

You can joke about it, but is it really fair that one man collects all the money earned from a site like this where other peoples do all the shitty jobs...? Just asking....
I was thinking on that too 😅 ..... But I think his job it's also hard... Think on how much time takes to update every resource and manage all this forum

I was thinking on that too 😅 ..... But I think his job it's also hard... Think on how much time takes to update every resource or manage all this forum
Sure he does his part too, but so do you guys.

You can joke about it, but is it really fair that one man collects all the money earned from a site like this where other peoples do all the jobs for free...? Just asking....
I was thinking on that too 😅 ..... But I think his job it's also hard... Think on how much time takes to update every resource or manage all this forum
When I signed on as a moderator I did it knowing it was an unpaid position. Nothing has changed, it is what it is. Also, I think you will find the money (however much that may be - may not be much!) is actually split two ways. There is a behind the scenes admin who does all the technical stuff.

Personally I have no complaints! :)

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
When I signed on as a moderator I did it knowing it was an unpaid position. Nothing has changed, it is what it is. Also, I think you will find the money (however much that may be - may not be much!) is actually split two ways. There is a behind the scenes admin who does all the technical stuff.

Personally I have no complaints! :)
I have no complaints too... I've joined knowing that they won't pay me for this...
Not all is money in this life 🙃

Reactions: TassieNZ
Really Hard Worker and really polite they answer every one with politem=ness and take action on each request this is make them very unique and popular please start counting of 1M this is not too far.

Reactions: Babak
This forum has helped me in many ways and I am so grateful to all the staff members and moderators for helping us. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute in the future. Congrats on 90k

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock