• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

$10 Each | Placeit.net Yearly | 3 Participants Required (Groupbuy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unrivalled.Choice

Banned User
May 28, 2020
Oregon, United States
unrivalled.tech
Hey guys! I have found a seller who's selling legit Placeit.net yearly subscription for only $39/Year

Would anyone like to participate in the group buy with me for Placeit?

Only 4 participants required. Each member will need to pay only $10 for the entire year. Usually, it's sold for $90 USD/Year on their site.

Let me know whoever is interested in the Groupbuy.

license, sublicense, sell, resell or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Placeit Service available to any third party (except as expressly contemplated by these terms);

What happens if the account get banned according to this rule in less than a year?

What happens if the account get banned according to this rule in less than a year?
I did a bit of research before posting regarding the groupbuy here and 4 different IPs would pe Completely fine and won't lead to account getting banned. Chances are very very less. But still, if it happens, we can simply report to Envato that we were unaware of the account used by more than one person and tell them that maybe the account details were breached or leaked and They will help us getting back the Account. Simple as that 👍

Until what I know, it won't really happen unless we share our account details to more than 4 people.

I did a bit of research before posting regarding the groupbuy here and 4 different IPs would pe Completely fine and won't lead to account getting banned. Chances are very very less. But still, if it happens, we can simply report to Envato that we were unaware of the account used by more than one person and tell them that maybe the account details were breached or leaked and They will help us getting back the Account. Simple as that 👍

Until what I know, it won't really happen unless we share our account details to more than 4 people.

Representatives of that site are here :D

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
@Jackboys Sorry to let you know that you are not eligible to host a GB. Please read the Market Rule #16 for more information. I am closing this thread for good now.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock