• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling 🤩🔥 Placeit.net $3 for 1 month | Private Account | Unlimited Downloads 🔥🤩

Simbaa

Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 3, 2022
babia.to

Placeit.net $3 for 1 month | Private Account | Unlimited Downloads

1652730690672.png

Placeit is a powerful online mockup, video and design template generator. Create all of your branding and marketing digital assets directly from your browser without downloading complicated software.

Start with your logo, then present it to the world with a professional and dynamic intro video!

Make and download a t-shirt design in seconds with our design templates. Check it out on one of our t-shirt mockups or apply it to other products like tote bags. You’ll download high-resolution images ready to upload to your apparel shop! Yup, a commercial license is included in all of your downloads!

So now you know, we are your ally to save money and time! Do you need t-shirt designs, business cards, book covers, or flyers? Placeit has your back with thousands of design templates! Also, we are adding more templates daily!

Price

$3 Only

Mode of Payment

Paypal ( Fee 0.98 )
UPI (350Rs )

Crypto ( Only limited wallet )

Delivery Time

Max 10 minutes ( if i am online )

After payment send your new email or your envato account username and password for the activation.

Refund Policy

Refund only if i am unable to deliver the account.

Send PM or comment below for any queries.

Last edited:

Placeit.net $4 for 1 month | Private Account | Unlimited Downloads

1652730690672.png

Placeit is a powerful online mockup, video and design template generator. Create all of your branding and marketing digital assets directly from your browser without downloading complicated software.

Start with your logo, then present it to the world with a professional and dynamic intro video!

Make and download a t-shirt design in seconds with our design templates. Check it out on one of our t-shirt mockups or apply it to other products like tote bags. You’ll download high-resolution images ready to upload to your apparel shop! Yup, a commercial license is included in all of your downloads!

So now you know, we are your ally to save money and time! Do you need t-shirt designs, business cards, book covers, or flyers? Placeit has your back with thousands of design templates! Also, we are adding more templates daily!

Price

$4 Only

Mode of Payment

Paypal ( Fee 0.98 )
UPI (400Rs )

Crypto ( Only limited wallet )

Delivery Time

Max 10 minutes ( if i am online )

After payment send your new email or your envato account username and password for the activation.

Refund Policy

Refund only if i am unable to deliver the account.

Send PM or comment below for any queries.
Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

• Love
Reactions: Babak and Simbaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock