• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🚀✅[Best Offer]🔥 €1 ⚡️cPanel💥DirectAdmin☄️WHMCS/LightSpeed/CloudLinux/Plesk license

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my friend, @Azrael

I would like these 2 licenses:
10 € / mês LiteSpeed "Web Host Enterprise 4-CPU"
€ 3 / mês Imunify360

I already have the server works, if I just change the license number, will everything work normally?
Thank you so much.

I have sent you a PM about payment and conditions. Anyone who has paid received their service. If I miss someone, please PM me.

how do i buy Plesk "Web Host Edition" VPS and do u install it on my sever?

Interested in Litespeed License

i wanted litespeed licence

Interested on cPanel+Jetbackup+Litespeed+Softalucous for VPS

Can you setup a webhosting service website? with cpanel or plesk?

Why is cyberpanel litespeed this much costly? Cyberpanel is an open source panel and it supports litespeed and also the free openlitespeed.

I am interested to get a Litespeed licence
Are you providing Litespeed Web Host Lite 1 worker plan?

Interested on cPanel+Jetbackup+Litespeed+Softalucous for VPS

Sent PM. Need the cpanel license

Hi i am interested with direct admin

Interested in cPanel VPS, Imunify360 and cPanel advanced configuration. Can you give me more details on whats included in the configuration? I already have a CSX license.

Thank you!

i want to buy cpanel for linode vps for a year

Is a CPanel license available?
what about license verification? how to get support from Cpanel if required?
How many accounts included in the CPanel license?

Hey bro can i know how much for the cpanel. AM interested in vps cpanel
thanks

I am in urgent need of this service! When will we get it back again?

If any of my Cpanel users check for its license, what will he see? verified or not?

Hi my friend, @Azrael

I would like these 2 licenses:
10 € / mês LiteSpeed "Web Host Enterprise 4-CPU"
€ 3 / mês Imunify360

I already have the server works, if I just change the license number, will everything work normally?
Thank you so much.

Hello,
please send me payment details and conditions for LiteSpeed "Web Host Enterprise 4-CPU
This is coming with LScache, right ?

4-CPU is it vCPU ?

not illegal? cuz ii want to add cpanel hosting for 3 months for my 2 new vps, iam using cyberpanel in my main vps but ii want to start selling hosting, more infos in msg please

CyberPanel LiteSpeed "Web Host Professional 2-CPU is the Cyberpanel Bundle they offering?

If it is, I am interested! 😄

Hello,
Do you have "Plesk Premium Email, powered by Kolab?"
If so please pm me with the details

I have sent you a PM about payment and conditions. Anyone who has paid received their service. If I miss someone, please PM me.

That working very good! Thanks

Please send me details of Imunify360 and cPanel dedicated

Hello,
please send me payment details and conditions for LiteSpeed "Web Host Enterprise 4-CPU
This is coming with LScache, right ?

4-CPU is it vCPU ?

not illegal? cuz ii want to add cpanel hosting for 3 months for my 2 new vps, iam using cyberpanel in my main vps but ii want to start selling hosting, more infos in msg please

It is NOT cracked license, these are shared licenses.

CyberPanel LiteSpeed "Web Host Professional 2-CPU is the Cyberpanel Bundle they offering?

If it is, I am interested! 😄

Need methods for google adwords
Or accounts 350$

Hello,
Do you have "Plesk Premium Email, powered by Kolab?"
If so please pm me with the details

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock