• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

😮😮Is It Just Me or Bye Bye Crypto World?😮

m1zz

Nov 5, 2020
The Dark Web
3seo.io

Did anyone realize the crypto is crashing down globally?​

Luna crashed down in price. Bitcoin down by $10+k.​

What is happening in the world!?? :O​

I think it may be leading to a massive opportunity to buy while its low... But what do you think?​

Reactions: Judge
My account progress is deleted from points to my messages . is that because of the losing data

Past 2 days, I trade with only shorts. But I didn't know what happened until my friend told me that crypto going down and luna now has been mark as red in market. So sad that HODL have to face this. Some of them bought at 32k market price and now they hurm.. just, what happen actually?

I bought my bitcoins when the price was 500$, then 3000$, now it is about 30K$ ,
So do you think the crypto world bye bye, or is it just the FOMO people?
Crypto world without knowledge is just loss lots of money. when the price is down, like now, you should by more bitcoin instead of bye bye.
And just don't think about sh** coins , invest in them are like gambling

Reactions: Supipinn
It was a pyramid scheme from the start.
the only ones who can make money are the miners.
everyone else, had their assets converted into crypto bits, and then it was stolen from them ;)

that was the plan from the start

I bought my bitcoins when the price was 500$, then 3000$, now it is about 30K$ ,
Crypto world without knowledge is just loss lots of money. when the price is down, like now, you should by more bitcoin instead of bye bye.
At the moment its still going down and it looks like people are just selling at any price :p so maybe its still not the best time to buy.

It was a pyramid scheme from the start.
the only ones who can make money are the miners.
everyone else, had their assets converted into crypto bits, and then it was stolen from them ;)

that was the plan from the start
and developers too lol.

it's just a little game play of elon musk,
I both have bitcoin eth and ton but their price have not fallen that low to be considered in the red
as for unknown currencies like luna / others its the choice of their owners, I would not inverst in them and will not inverst in cryptos that are held in the hand of someone who's bloodthirsty for more profit like that elon guy.

It's all a matter of choice
and I completely agree with your last line

Reactions: m1zz and Supipinn
In my opinion, the only Cryptocurrency that valuable to invest is the Bitcoin..
Because these whole thing (Cryptocurrency , NFT, Defi, Binance , ...) and concepts are because of the BTC, The other Cryptos in the best scenario are an acceptable copy of bitcoin (EX : ETH, I don't talk about their model, i'm talking about the value).
As I mentioned i don't invest in Shitcoins, meme coins, NFT, .... Because the main thing is about the BTC. And if the BTC is worthless, so the other ones are nothing! maybe they make some profit for me but i'm ok with my investment in the main thing!
All these topics created when the BTC drop, i've seen tons of them, and i think it just because of FOMO, nothing eles..
Don't forget the day when the BTC was about 20k, then became 3K, lots of well-known people suicided, I think the price of BTC now is realistic than 60k, 100K, ...
People who have more invest in Fiat currency (Like Warren Buffet ) say the BTC is not a good asset and it will end someday.
and people with high assets in cryptocurrency talk about million dollars BTC price and ... you should decide yourself about your money

Reactions: m1zz and Supipinn
So, did people here just discover about crypto yesterday?
This is a goldmine to make money...if you have money.
If you don't, don't waste your time.
Get money, make shorts, safe bets. You want to combine the least exposure time possible with the max profit.
The best thing to make money in trading is not a flat market.
BTC will recover, ETH will recover.
There have been too many times where their price had dropped like this.
There will be fear at first (what we're seeing right now), but human greed will always be too big to not forget about this.

Reactions: BlakenFist
In my opinion, the only Cryptocurrency that valuable to invest is the Bitcoin..
Because these whole thing (Cryptocurrency , NFT, Defi, Binance , ...) and concepts are because of the BTC, The other Cryptos in the best scenario are an acceptable copy of bitcoin (EX : ETH, I don't talk about their model, i'm talking about the value).
As I mentioned i don't invest in Shitcoins, meme coins, NFT, .... Because the main thing is about the BTC. And if the BTC is worthless, so the other ones are nothing! maybe they make some profit for me but i'm ok with my investment in the main thing!
All these topics created when the BTC drop, i've seen tons of them, and i think it just because of FOMO, nothing eles..
Don't forget the day when the BTC was about 20k, then became 3K, lots of well-known people suicided, I think the price of BTC now is realistic than 60k, 100K, ...
People who have more invest in Fiat currency (Like Warren Buffet ) say the BTC is not a good asset and it will end someday.
and people with high assets in cryptocurrency talk about million dollars BTC price and ... you should decide yourself about your money

If you were an expert on currency, the biggest in the world, and something else appeared in your garden, that is too much similar to your expertise, but still, different, what would you do?
He doesn't know about crypto, so obviously, in the public eye, he disregards it all the time.
That doesn't mean he doesn't invest in it, hiring some people to help him catch up if he wants to.
But putting Crypto in high regard on public, would lead to questions about it to him, about something he doesn't know, and well...i think it's easy to undenrstand.

Reactions: Supipinn

DID YOU KNOW...?​

You can't really compare tokens to NFT, it's like comparing it to unstoppable domains... It's not the same market. In saying that... Take a look at this​

Bored Ape project raises $320 million!! by selling virtual land of their metaverse.... When I first saw them selling that container of gewy green stuff, I thought to myself "that's overly priced... who the heck is gonna buy that..." but they are selling and keep selling virtual stuff like crazy... and that's only one project, there are quite a few successful NFT projects, with serious minds behind them​

or

Pick one and see you later.

or

Pick one and see you later.
lol random post XD

M
At the moment its still going down and it looks like people are just selling at any price :p so maybe its still not the best time to buy.

and developers too lol.
Maybe go the Cathie Wood way and buy everytime it dips. Surely BTC won't go back to 10k.

This is short term. Bitcoins hasn't gone down below the dollar. So we're still ok. Hodl.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock