• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔹🔹General Poll . what skills do you have.....🔹🔹

I play guitar, build websites ,repair computers and microwave cookers!

Hello,
I'm from India, a master degree dropout, work as a freelancer, started multivendor marketplace at local but failed , thinking about to start a Web agency.

Skills :
android app dev , java, html/css, flutter, react js.

Love to play games, chess.
Love to ride bike.
Love to travel new places.
Love to meet new people's.

Thanks babiato.

Reactions: nevenx and afroking
I am a Senior Fullstack Web/App Dev and Software Architect

I'm basically best at Backend Functioning and API Controlling and worst at Frontend Designing 😛 I am not professional for sensing color codes at all. So never expect from me to select color codes ever 😆

WP I used when I was learning web development in the year 2010 or I guess 2011 but after that I got to hardcode the websites and it really makes your thinking deep and logical. So mostly I prefer to code your website by hands not to use just fingers for making websites. 😀

How many balls can you juggle bro? I can only juggle 3 for 10 seconds. :ROFLMAO:
I can do 3 also, did not had the need to continue expanding. Was learning tricks when I wanted to be bartender :D I can jungle 3 for like 10 mins, have not tried to make a record.

• Wow
Reactions: ChintanBhat
I have seo and ppc skills, though I am constantly trying to improve on it. I have just started a digital marketing agency in Nigeria and my primary goal is to acquire clients which is turning out to be a little challenge.. I am open to any form of partnership or collaboration.

I can do 3 also, did not had the need to continue expanding. Was learning tricks when I wanted to be bartender :D I can jungle 3 for like 10 mins, have not tried to make a record.
I can juggle only with my two balls...:(

I'm a marketing & social media manager
ex Web / Graphic designer (now only for friends or small works :p)

and painter in (a very little) free time

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock