🔴 HTML | Request Any HTML Template Here 100 % Free

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

shirajraj

Nov 9, 2021

Need this template Please :)

Uniaro - LMS Education HTML Template​

screenshot-themeforest.net-2022.01.07-13_05_20.png

Attachments

• screenshot-themeforest.net-2022.01.07-13_05_20.png
    screenshot-themeforest.net-2022.01.07-13_05_20.png
    360.2 KB · Views: 3

TangKhuong

Giveaway Master
Trusted Uploader
Feb 28, 2021
bro can you make a download tool for themeforest too that would be awesome
I've talked to the admin about this but I'm afraid it won't be safe with a large amount of resources. The envato side can check and block resource sharing accounts and related accounts. For the time being, please post a request on the forum, maybe someone will share it if they have one.

Reactions: gurey's