• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[šŸ”„BLACK FRIDAY COUPONšŸ”„] Up tp -74% Off on AirVPN Plans - Safe Offshore No-Log VPN Provider

RoninHood

Shadowy Coder & Security Engineer
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 2, 2022
0.0.0.0/32
Hi Folks!

Here I'd like to share a Black Friday coupon code to get up to -74% OFF on AirVPN plans.

1668589273617.png

In my opinion this is one of the best providers out there, which offers true No-Log VPN services with 246 Servers located in 23 countries with a total Bandwidth of 264,000 Mbit/s (or 264 Gbit/s), in simpler terms this means that the provider has enough bandwidth to be resilient even to High-End DDoS Attacks performed by large botnets (with 99,9% of uptime). ;)

Servers Location:

vpn.png

Payment Methods:
  • PayPal - Through PayPal Account & Credit Cards (VISA, Master Card, Maestro, American Express);
  • Stripe - Through Stripe Account, Credit Cards (VISA, Master Card, Maestro, American Express), Apple Pay, Google Pay, GiroPay, iDeal & SEPA;
  • Amazon Pay;
  • Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Doge, Monero).
Coupon Code:
  • BLACKFRIDAY2022
How to use it?
  • Create an Account on AirVPN;
  • Apply the coupon (copy-paste it) before doing the checkout and click "Check", then click on "Proceed to Checkout";

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 12.58.58.png

• Select your payment method and proceed with the payment, once you're done start to breathe the real free internet. :D

Last edited:
Have ever used it? I am using surfshark. This vpn better than surfshark?
Yes, I use it and it's 100% No-Log (as you can see I work in Cybersecurity). Absolutely suggested, fast servers, 99.9% uptime and a massive bandwidth which protects the provider's infrastructure from High-End DDoS Attacks. I don't know if SurfShark is truly No-Log, but keep in mind that most of VPN providers based in US keep logs also if they claim that they don't. :)

With ongoing huge discounts for black friday it's a deal worth every cent you pay for! ;)

Yes, I use it and it's 100% No-Log (as you can see I work in Cybersecurity). Absolutely suggested, fast servers, 99.9% uptime and a massive bandwidth which protects the provider's infrastructure from High-End DDoS Attacks.

With ongoing huge discounts for black friday it's a deal worth every cent you pay for! ;)
You have placed all referal ID. What benift you were getting.
BF deal is not accessable without the referal?

You have placed all referal ID. What benift you were getting.
BF deal is not accessable without the referal?
Yes I've insert my referral in order to gain discounts on my renewals, you can do the same once you subscribe. Using my referral it's a way to say "thank you for suggesting me this awesome resource at this price"! :)

Of course the deal is accessible also without my referral, but OTOH it would be not so polite to use the discounts I've posted for free without using my referral, anyway up to you! :D

Last edited:
Yes I've insert my referral in order to gain discounts on my renewals, you can do the same once you subscribe. Using my referral it's a way to say "thank you for suggesting me this awesome resource at this price"! :)

Of course the deal is accessible also without my referral, but OTOH it would be not so polite to use the discounts I've posted for free without using my referral, anyway up to you! :D
Okay,tnx

Reactions: RoninHood
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock