• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥[Giveaway] TigerVikram Google Map (Gmap) Data Extractor Software🔥[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's crashing
Capture.PNG
IMORTANT : DONT MINIMISE THE SOFTWARE WHILE EXTRACTING LEADS (Data Will Be Skipped/Blank Column)

If Internet Is Low Your Leads Data Will Be Skipped

******HOW TO USE G-EXTRACTOR ******

First Set The Extraction Limit For Eample 500 In Top Right Side

1) No Need to Login Google Inside the software to Extract Listing Via G-EXTRACTOR V.12

2) In Top Search Bar Put Example Keyword "Restaurant In Bangalore" Or Restaurant In 570018 (To Search Via Pincode)

3) Don't Try to Search Whole Country or State Just Go With City or Town for Better Result

4) You have to search your keyword in the TOP SOFTWARE SEARCH BOX (Not inside Google Map)

Or check dot net & visual c++ installed properly or not

IMORTANT : DONT MINIMISE THE SOFTWARE WHILE EXTRACTING LEADS (Data Will Be Skipped/Blank Column)

If Internet Is Low Your Leads Data Will Be Skipped

******HOW TO USE G-EXTRACTOR ******

First Set The Extraction Limit For Eample 500 In Top Right Side

1) No Need to Login Google Inside the software to Extract Listing Via G-EXTRACTOR V.12

2) In Top Search Bar Put Example Keyword "Restaurant In Bangalore" Or Restaurant In 570018 (To Search Via Pincode)

3) Don't Try to Search Whole Country or State Just Go With City or Town for Better Result

4) You have to search your keyword in the TOP SOFTWARE SEARCH BOX (Not inside Google Map)

Or check dot net & visual c++ installed properly or not
still same

Hello guys i want to give this beautiful community a great giveaway VikramTiger GoogleMap Data extractor software because i have reseller keys
I will give it only to Fist 51 Users who post comment as how much they love babiato and why.. so start commenting and Enjoy..!!!

Requirements​

Your Account should at least be 30 days old...

How To Enter​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

it will ask for activation key and other information you can enter any dummy name mobile and location than share screenshot here with dummy data along with babiato love comment will share First 51 users license key worth $5.
Boss Thanks for your great support and contributions but till now i did not received any key for G-Extractor Kindly Provide me.Thanks

Hi Bro, Thank you for sharing G-EXTRACTOR, I asked for a key chain but till now I didn't get any keychain or any reply, pls

Thank you

hai mate, this a great software for a digital marketing, can i get this licence?
Thanks~

Hello guys i want to give this beautiful community a great giveaway VikramTiger GoogleMap Data extractor software because i have reseller keys
I will give it only to Fist 51 Users who post comment as how much they love babiato and why.. so start commenting and Enjoy..!!!

Requirements​

Your Account should at least be 30 days old...

How To Enter​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

it will ask for activation key and other information you can enter any dummy name mobile and location than share screenshot here with dummy data along with babiato love comment will share First 51 users license key worth $5.
G-Extractor.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock