• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥[closed] [Giveaway] TigerVikram Business Sender v14.0 Premium Bulk Whatsapp Marketing Software🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys after long time of searching i bought a VikramTiger Bulk whatsapp marketing software as reseller and now i want it as giveaway to babiato members.
anyone want to activate software for 1 year simply post your system hardware id that can be seen by only me. will share the activation key with you so you can use it for 1 year without any charges.
Enjoy..!!!

Requirements​

Your Account should at least be 30 days old...

How To Enter​

Download software from this link - https://mega.nz/file/t4hy0TZD#y7IQsPBcr4IwSsKIPcSK1OEuKC5LY9NyJTkdFfkHhFc
Install the software and open it
it will ask for activation key there you will see hardware id share with me.
Hardware Code:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hi my harware id is : 15A852-08CEC4

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock