• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥[FREE!] Artificial Intelligence Image Generator! Get Unique Copyright Free Images! (Few examples included)🔥

testerman589

Banned User
Jul 5, 2020
Hi guys, i searched a bit, and realized that no one mentions A.I. image generators here.

Well, this thing will make your designer life 10X easier. You can simply write what your image should look like, and it will generate it for you.

BEST THING IS, that it's copyright free! You have all rights to use it for any project.​

IMPORTANT! You need a Discord account to use the A.I.

How to use it?

1. Visit the Midjourney's home page - https://www.midjourney.com/home/

2. Click on the button "Join the beta"

3. After Discord invite opens, click on "Accept Invite". When popup opens, click on "Open in Discord"

4. When Discord starts, Open "Midjourney" server and open any channel that is called "newbies-??" (Some numbers will be shown instead of questionmarks)

5. In the channel chat, write "/imagine milkyway in a glass bottle" that prompt will generate 4 images of a universe in a glass bottle (Example underneath)

6. If you like the image, simply click on U1, U2, U3 or U4 to upscale the image you like the most and increase the resolution.

Tip. Clicking on V1, V2, V3 or V4 will generate 4 new images similar to one of version you choose.

7. When the image is upscaled, open it, Right click on it, and then click "Save image".

And viola, you have unique image, copyright free! (You can use it anywhere without legal worries)

Free trial allows you to generate 25 images.

Examples:

⬇️ Images generated from text: milkyway in a glass bottle

Dedaj331_milkyway_in_a_glass_bottle_4K_ec6404f0-c255-4c94-bae9-15a34e41ddf0.png

⬇️ Image generated and upscaled from text: sketch of a computer by Leonardo Da Vinci​

Dedaj331_sketch_of_a_computer_by_Leonardo_Da_Vinci upscaled.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice share! Some of the creations on the Mindjourney newbie discord channel are amazing.

The steampunk and Illuminati are the best ones! But the most stunning is the graphic novel illustrated by image generator AI!

I'm searching for content writers and I do not have about image generation. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: testerman589
I'm glad you like it! You can try open AI content writer trial. I could write a post about that when I have some spare time. 😁
I'm starting to search some videos about creating a content writer AI and you need the API from Open AI. Very complex for me at this point.

I hired for one month these services from a Babiato member https://babia.to/threads/best-content-writing-ai-tools-package-at-13.57984/ I'm not tested all the AI's but WordHero is the most I like!

Reactions: testerman589
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock