• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥 Babiato "Dark Mode" style / theme 🔥

Maybe, maybe not since it's adapted and already adjusted to our eyes, but would be better to see,
but again that will also affect the UI, so it would be some work for them.

Te5qjqc.png

qKplupU.png

Reactions: warezit
whaaaa...??? How? I looked in "Account Preferences" ... but I don't see an option for a "dark theme"

There are plenty of extensions that helps you to convert a website into a darkmode

There are plenty of extensions that helps you to convert a website into a darkmode
You are correct - it seems someone has already created a "dark" mode using one of these extensions (like Stylish for Chrome / Brave), since there are screenshots (in this thread) but it has not been shared yet.

So, is this a community where we share things ... ? or make everyone figure things out on their own?

Or... I'm happy to help write new CSS for a new Theme ... so we don't have to make users install an extension, and then figure out how to write their own CSS ...

Last edited:
This "Dark Reader" extension "enables" dark mode for "all" websites ... which (in my opinion) is not a good solution ...

Because I want "dark mode" babiato, doesn't mean I want to enable "dark mode" on ALL websites ...

Here's a simple "workaround" I literally just took 10 mins to slap together ...

If you run Chrome (or Brave) browser, install this extension: Stylish

...and here is a link for Firefox users: Stylish

Then go here: https://userstyles.org/styles/175359/babiato

Click "Install Style" ...

Profit??

🎉

Last edited:
This "Dark Reader" extension "enables" dark mode for "all" websites ... which (in my opinion) is not a good solution ...

Actually you can toggle it off on websites that you don't want to be in dark mode.

Actually you can toggle it off on websites that you don't want to be in dark mode.
That's why I said it's not a good solution ...

I'd rather ENABLE dark mode for certain websites ... rather than "forcing" EVERY website to be in a generic "dark mode" and thusly "breaking" their style sheets, and then be forced to "manually" "disable" a far number greater sites...

The "blanket" / "umbrella" solution, is not a solution ... it causes more problems than it solves...

Last edited:
Reactions: newbi3
Also - it's taken me less than 2 hours, while I'm distracted, and I have slapped together a half-way decent "dark mode" already, for babiato ... which doesn't mess with any other website, and I have shared it above ^^^

Last edited:
Updated the post above ^^^ with a BUNCH more CSS tweaks ... it's starting to look fairly decent now...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock