Selling 🔥 🔥 WP Backlink Machine 3.0 | Buy 4 accounts for only $5 | Limited-Time-Offer 🔥 🔥

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Ghost

Giveaway Master
Jul 21, 2021
Hi Babiato family,

WHAT IS THIS TOOL ABOUT?

WP Backlink Machine 3.0 allows you to automatically build 100s of backlinks to your Sites – any anchor text or keyword you want.

Every time you publish a blog post, backlinks can be automatically built for you from our Network of 10,000+ websites thanks to WP Backlink Machine 3.0.

This tool takes good care of 2 processes for you:

♦ AUTOMATION: build backlinks automatically to any new post published on your WP site.

♦ PUSH BUTTON: Want to build 50 backlinks to a new post? You got it. WP BacklinkMachine3.0 can do that in just 1 click, all links delivered within 24 to 48hrs. It’s

1642197218119.png

WP Backlink Machine 3.0:
Get it on your Own Email with 1000 credits for each account. (4 accounts=4000 credits)

Purchase Method:

After confirming your payment, I will send you account
You can use your own email.

Price:

$5 for 4 accounts.
Per account it's $2
If you are buying bulk PM me for a discussion

Reseller:
$18 for reselling, Sell unlimited accounts.

Mode of Payment:

LTC, YFI, USDT

Refund:

I will refund you if I couldn't deliver your account.

If you need further info, use the comment section below or send me a private message.

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Your sales thread has been approved.

Good luck with sales!

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Thread closed for now until I decide if this product is still allowable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinhkt
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks