Selling 🔥 🔥 [$14 for 3 Invites]✅ Canva Pro Edu Teacher Account ✅Unlock Pro Features ✅ Own Brand Kit ✅ Invite Students

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mr.Ghost

Giveaway Master
Jul 21, 2021

CHEAPEST CANVA PREMIUM (TEACHER ACCOUNT) | CANVA FOR EDUCATION

Canva for Education Features​

• Access 420,000+ templates and learning resources
  • Use 75 million+ premium stock images, videos, and graphics for free
  • Access to an extended library of 3,000+ fonts
  • Classroom space to invite students and teachers to share and review work
  • Share activities and homework on Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, and Remind
  • Integrations with all your go-to classroom tools – from Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Canvas, Schoology, and more coming soon

What Will You Get?​

• All Canva for Education Features
  • A Canva Pro Teacher Account (Private Account, Own Email, Own Name, Own Password)
  • No Validity Subscription ( Onetime )
  • Add Multiple Members in your Class to Use Canva Pro
  • Brand Kit included.

Account Duration:
No Validity Period. Yes, Guaranteed 1 year, If anything happens to your account within 1 year I will replace it or I refund you if I couldn't replace it.

Purchase Method:
After confirming your payment, I will send you an invitation, and you can quickly join us.
You can use your old account or create a new account. It is your choice.

Price:
$14 for 3 invites.

Per account it's $5
If you are buying bulk PM me for a discussion

Mode of Payment:
Since in my country paypal is not working. So only below payment mode are available

LTC, YFI, USDT

Refund:
I will refund you if I couldn't deliver your account.

If you need further info, use the comment section below or send me a private message.

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Your sales thread has been approved.

Good luck with sales!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinhkt
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks