• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥 Mondly (language learning) Premium Plans 🔥🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDudeUpStairs

Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Jun 30, 2019
Asgardia
Here is the latest product from the learning institute of Mondly.

What is Mondly?​

Mondly is an EdTech company that develops a freemium language learning platform which includes a website and apps with free and paid courses for 33 languages. The company also offers lessons in virtual and augmented reality. In April 2022, Mondly was acquired by the London-headquartered publishing company, Pearson

What Languages are in Mondly?​

Mondly can help you master: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, European Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.

Your complete language learning journey with Mondly includes:​

• A whopping 41 languages to learn from your native language - while most language learning apps only let you learn from English or a limited number of mother languages​

• Enhanced English learning module supporting 33 languages in partnership with Oxford University Press
  • Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels
  • Grammar lessons, vocabulary builders and conjugation tables to boost up your grammar skills
  • 300+ bite-sized lessons organized into real-life topics - from family, weather, travel, to sports, food, and many more
  • 50+ real & simulated conversations to get you fluent fast
  • 2100+ Daily Lessons to cement your knowledge, weekly quizzes & monthly challenges which will help you create a fun learning-routine
  • Chatbot with world class speech recognition - Mondly is the closest thing to actual language immersion because learners get to have real conversations within the Mondly app from the comfort of their own home or office
  • Crystal-clear audio and professional voice actors - learn pronunciation from native speakers
  • Free access to the Mondly Kids app (language learning for children) and the Mondly AR app (exclusive courses in Augmented Reality)
  • Available on any device: PC, Mac, iOS, Android - your progress will be automatically synchronized across your devices
  • Personal statistics and progress metrics within our dashboard.

Pricing:​

it's a forever Limited plan : 30$

PAYMENT METHOD:

Digital Currencies:
TRON, LTC, NEO, XMR
(Paypal is not available right now)

GUARANTEE
in no circumstances touch the payment details, If the payment details are manhandled by you wrongly I will not take responsibility for terminating your account.
these accounts are registered with your own email address and will not face any issues if you are careful with how you use the account.

NOTES

- All accounts are genuine. No cracked, hacked or stolen accounts are sold here.
- Account details such as email address, user details are your own. you can send me them directly here with the hidden usertag or send them by PM.
- Accounts details like Id & passwords are randomly generated. They belong to no one, you may or may not change them
- Additional fees for the transition will be paid by the buyer.

Here is the latest product from the learning institute of Mondly.

What is Mondly?​

Mondly is an EdTech company that develops a freemium language learning platform which includes a website and apps with free and paid courses for 33 languages. The company also offers lessons in virtual and augmented reality. In April 2022, Mondly was acquired by the London-headquartered publishing company, Pearson

What Languages are in Mondly?​

Mondly can help you master: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, European Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese.

Your complete language learning journey with Mondly includes:​

• A whopping 41 languages to learn from your native language - while most language learning apps only let you learn from English or a limited number of mother languages​

• Enhanced English learning module supporting 33 languages in partnership with Oxford University Press
  • Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels
  • Grammar lessons, vocabulary builders and conjugation tables to boost up your grammar skills
  • 300+ bite-sized lessons organized into real-life topics - from family, weather, travel, to sports, food, and many more
  • 50+ real & simulated conversations to get you fluent fast
  • 2100+ Daily Lessons to cement your knowledge, weekly quizzes & monthly challenges which will help you create a fun learning-routine
  • Chatbot with world class speech recognition - Mondly is the closest thing to actual language immersion because learners get to have real conversations within the Mondly app from the comfort of their own home or office
  • Crystal-clear audio and professional voice actors - learn pronunciation from native speakers
  • Free access to the Mondly Kids app (language learning for children) and the Mondly AR app (exclusive courses in Augmented Reality)
  • Available on any device: PC, Mac, iOS, Android - your progress will be automatically synchronized across your devices
  • Personal statistics and progress metrics within our dashboard.

Pricing:​

it's a forever Limited plan : 30$

PAYMENT METHOD:

Digital Currencies:
TRON, LTC, NEO, XMR
(Paypal is not available right now)

GUARANTEE
in no circumstances touch the payment details, If the payment details are manhandled by you wrongly I will not take responsibility for terminating your account.
these accounts are registered with your own email address and will not face any issues if you are careful with how you use the account.

NOTES

- All accounts are genuine. No cracked, hacked or stolen accounts are sold here.
- Account details such as email address, user details are your own. you can send me them directly here with the hidden usertag or send them by PM.
- Accounts details like Id & passwords are randomly generated. They belong to no one, you may or may not change them
- Additional fees for the transition will be paid by the buyer.
Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

• Love
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Why it's "forever limited plan"? It looks unlimited
What's limited in it? Thanks!
It's unlimited, but because of babiato rules, I had to add that line meaning this product will be available for as long as the mondly remains

Reactions: SpaceWorker
It's unlimited, but because of babiato rules, I had to add that line meaning this product will be available for as long as the mondly remains
Thank you
Can you ping me when Paypal is available please ?

"
NordVPN, Vypr VPN, CyberGhost VPN, IvacyVPN, RosettaSton, Memrise, and Babbel to be added (if you need any of these send a PM and I will add them to the marketplace at the earliest time possible)
"
👉 are those lifetime ?

Thank you
Can you ping me when Paypal is available please ?

"
NordVPN, Vypr VPN, CyberGhost VPN, IvacyVPN, RosettaSton, Memrise, and Babbel to be added (if you need any of these send a PM and I will add them to the marketplace at the earliest time possible)
"
👉 are those lifetime ?
Rosette stone, mondly and Memrise are lifetime
Babbel and others are 1 year

Ok, I'm working on adding PayPal

I good day, =) i want to ask, i need 3, 2 for adults and 1 for kid, checking the page they have for kids too,
1. do you have working paypal rigth now?
2. and may you have any discount for the pack? thanks hehehe

I good day, =) I want to ask, I need 3, 2 for adults and 1 for kids; checking the page they have for kids too,
1. do you have to work at Paypal right now?
2. and may you have any discount for the pack? Thanks hehe
Howdy
As far as I know, Mondly's lifetime plans do not have any distinction between the ages.
Edit: I checked and yes, its available in a separate app for kids.
1- unfortunately, I don't have PayPal
2- We can discuss more in PM if you are interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock