• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥[Hot Deal] Premium Resources From Monsterone Only $8 | Onetime payment | Premium Themes, Plugins, templates etc 🔥🔥

Simbaa

Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 3, 2022
babia.to
🔥🔥Premium Requests From Template Monster Only $8 | Onetime payment | 392100+ Digital Products 🔥🔥

1659985237231.png

The Template Monster service provides thousands of products for building websites, along with multiple first-class offers. It includes everything from themes for different CMS and HTML templates to extensions and graphics

All plugins will come with a genuine purchased licence and they will be fully updatable from your sites CMS and WordPress dashboard until my account is active.

✅ What You Can Order?

• WordPress Themes & Plugins - $8
  • HTML Templates - $8
  • Presentation Templates - $8
  • Graphic Templates - $8
  • CMS Templates - $8
  • Video Assets - $8
  • Audio Assets - $8
  • Icon Sets - $6
If you want multiple products PM me for discount.

✅What You will Get?

After payment send url of the product. I will download and share it with you in mega or any other drive. Also you will get license key..

If you want us to install that product on your website then $4 will be extra for that. Also need your Wordpress login

Prices (All prices are Per single item and One Time Payment)

✅ Payment Methods:

- Paypal
- Stripe
- UPI for indians
- Crypto

✅ Delivery Time:

I will usually deliver within 1-2 hours . ( if i am online)

✅ Refund policy:

No refund possible once product delivered.

** Send me a message if you are interested or comment below :)

🔥🔥Premium Requests From Template Monster Only $6| Onetime payment | 245600+ Digital Products 🔥🔥

1659985237231.png

The Template Monster service provides thousands of products for building websites, along with multiple first-class offers. It includes everything from themes for different CMS and HTML templates to extensions and graphics

All plugins will come with a genuine purchased licence and they will be fully updatable from your sites CMS and WordPress dashboard.

✅ What You Can Order?

• WordPress Themes & Plugins - $8
  • HTML Templates - $8
  • Presentation Templates - $8
  • Graphic Templates - $8
  • CMS Templates - $8
  • Video Assets - $8
  • Audio Assets - $8
  • Icon Sets - $5

✅What You will Get?

After payment send url of the product. I will download and share it with you in mega or any other drive.
If you want us to install that product on your website then $2 will be extra for that. Also need your Wordpress login

Prices (All prices are Per single item and One Time Payment)

✅ Payment Methods:

- Paypal
- Stripe
- UPI for indian

✅ Delivery Time:

I will usually deliver within 1-2 hours . ( if i am online)

✅ Refund policy:

No refund possible once product delivered.

** Send me a message if you are interested or comment below :)

Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

• Love
Reactions: Simbaa
Great offer. Temple Monster is one of the best alternatives to Envato Elements. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Simbaa
How many themes or plugins can i purchase at once
You can buy as many you want :)
On bulk orders, i can offer extra discount

Great, my last question, is it possible to post that theme as a resource on Babiato

Great, my last question, is it possible to post that theme as a resource on Babiato
I am not sure about this but yes, i think you can post.
As i have already asked him similar query.
Still Only @Babak sir can confirm it :)

Reactions: Babak
is this a yearly license from monsterone so only yearly updates? or are yuou paying monthly?

is this a yearly license from monsterone so only yearly updates? or you are paying monthly?
Yearly, i am getting good response, if i get more response i will switch to lifetime plan.
Existing customer don't need to pay extra for that :)

I'm interested. I have one question. do all the resources on your official website have it in your storage? and is it always updated?
Yes bro, it comes with automatic updates ( directly in your dashboard ) :)
I will send your file in mega drive or any other storage

If you want installation too, then $2 will be extra

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasertherapie
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock