• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥[GIVEAWAY] MultCloud - Transfer Files Across Clouds (Worth $19.9)🔥🔥

Raavan

Aug 18, 2020
Earth
MultCloud helps you to transfer/sync files between cloud drives, FTP and WebDav.
For instance, you can easily move all files from one Google Drive to another or use “copy and paste” to copy certain files from Dropbox to Google Drive. MultCloud supports more than 30 cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, MEGA, OneDrive, etc.

Feature Highlights
  • Transfer Data across Cloud Drives
  • Offline Data Transfer
  • Schedule Cloud Transfer
  • Cloud Transfer Filter
  • Sync Data on Multiple Clouds
  • MySQL Backup and Cloud Backup
  • Manage All Clouds in One Place
  • Combination of Multi-clouds Space
  • Public and Private Sharing
  • Cloud Explorer for Multi-clouds
  • Sub-accounts Manager
  • Transfer/Sync Task Management

Terms of Offer
  • Fully enjoy ALL paid features for 30 days
  • Unlimited Traffic to transfer/sync clouds data
  • New users only
  • Registration for the gift will end on Oct 15, 2020

Offer Extended to Oct 24 2020

Like this thread to encourage me to do a giveaway like this :giggle:

Last edited:
I use MultCloud all the time but the free account.
This is very nice. The transfer is super fast now 2.5gb in 6 minutes
I transfer a lot between Mega and Gdrive. Works very well for me.

Complete fill of 13.6 gb took 35 min to complete from Mega to Gdrive. Not bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Raavan
I use MultCloud all the time but the free account.
This is very nice. The transfer is super fast now 2.5gb in 6 minutes
I transfer a lot between Mega and Gdrive. Works very well for me.
Glad to know its very useful for you (y)
but in mega free account you can transfer only 5gb per day,

Reactions: promowp
Thanks for the share. I already use the free version of multcloud to save updraftplus backups to gdrive.

Did a test - unfortunately it does not support team-drives - was requested in their forum more than 2 years ago (April 2018) but still no support.

Low-performance service. And developers greed.
From 14,9$ per month? For what? Google Team drive not supported, folder transfers not supported, file transfers larger than 1 GB not supported, and there are many other restrictions. Sorry-sorry, multicloud. As for me, it is much more efficient to use RaiDrive, for example. Even the free version of the program. Full - 2$/month only.

From 14,9$ per month? For what? Google Team drive not supported, folder transfers not supported, file transfers larger than 1 GB not supported, and there are many other restrictions. Sorry-sorry, multicloud. As for me, it is much more efficient to use RaiDrive, for example. Even the free version of the program. Full - 2$/month only.
Thanks. RaiDrive looks like it will do what I need, whereas MultCloud had limitations. :)

If am not wrong RaiDrive use your internet data while copying file across clouds,
But in case of MultCloud its doesn't consume your internet data.

If am not wrong RaiDrive use your internet data while copying file across clouds,
But in case of MultCloud its doesn't consume your internet data.
Yes, you are absolutely right. RaiDrive not for all, but if you have unlimited internet access, and PC, its better and cheaper choice, than multicloud.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock