• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🔥[GIVEAWAY] - Integrately LTD offer (A Zapier alternative)

redrooney

Dec 30, 2020
Hi Babiato comrades,

FREE LTD offer.

Integrately is a Zapier, Integromat & Pabbly Alternative.

Get 500 Monthly Tasks FREE for Lifetime (Usually 200 Tasks).

• You will get 500 tasks & I will get 500 tasks.
• Only the first 11 people will get this offer by using my link.

DealLink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
LTD means lifetime deal, right? So, is your offer an LTD, if you can only get 500 tasks? :unsure:

Hi,
LTD means lifetime deal, right? So, is your offer an LTD, if you can only get 500 tasks? :unsure:

It means if you get 500 tasks in your account which will be your allotment for as long as the service exists. Here is the snippet from the accounts page.

1610324158935.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock