• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💯+ Sold Google Drive Unlimited at 6 Euro | New Account with Your Username | Security guaranteed | 138+ Sold | Limited Time Discount 🥇

It's working, in few minutes after payment sent me account details
Thank you!!!!!

I purchased this yesterday / had a few issues with paypal,

Communication with Hexor was tremendous throughout, after I finally got the paypal to send and he stated he received it within 3 minutes my account was setup -- I didn't even have to fill out a bogus name image that -- he sent me the login and password within 3 minutes of him asking me what username would I prefer

I hope this stays alive, but for the initial response and setup I give this an A++

I purchased this yesterday / had a few issues with paypal,

Communication with Hexor was tremendous throughout, after I finally got the paypal to send and he stated he received it within 3 minutes my account was setup -- I didn't even have to fill out a bogus name image that -- he sent me the login and password within 3 minutes of him asking me what username would I prefer

I hope this stays alive, but for the initial response and setup I give this an A++
I can also give my best recommendations to hexor. Working just fine. Fast setup.

Glad you liked the service. Remember, do not break google's terms and policy

Another five star recommendation for hexor. Got another one as a backup. Super great with communication and messages.

. Please pm hexor for my reservation account. I confirmed to give it to anyone who need it. Thank you hexor for understanding

. Please pm hexor for my reservation account. I confirmed to give it to anyone who need it. Thank you hexor for understanding

Thanks for the confirmation.

So, guys, you can take the reserve account which was kept for Naysuuu..
leave a comment or message me if you are interested

Another five star recommendation for hexor. Got another one as a backup. Super great with communication and messages.

Thanks for the recommendations. I have sent you message regarding your purchase. Let me know if you are interested

Thanks for the recommendations. I have sent you message regarding your purchase. Let me know if you are interested

Hi Hexor,

Lehboy recommended your service. Do you have one available?
I'm keen to get one.

Thanks mate.

Reactions: Hexor
Hi,

Sorry, didnt read that you were low on inventory. Just sent payment, please let me know in case you are out of inventory.

Thanks Mate

View attachment 52003

Я предоставлю полностью настраиваемую электронную почту и полную поддержку. Приобретая этот продукт, вы получите неограниченный доступ к Google Диску, электронной почте, Google фотографиям и другим учетным записям G-Apps, которые будут работать вечно.

Характеристики:
  • Новая учетная запись – мы создадим совершенно новую электронную почту, срок действия которой никогда не истечет.
  • Пользовательское имя пользователя – мы создадим для вас пользовательское имя пользователя. Вы полностью контролируете свой аккаунт. Вы сможете изменить свое имя и запросить изменение имени пользователя
  • Пользовательский пароль – вам будет предложено установить свой пароль, и вы можете изменить его в любое время.
  • Полное восстановление – у вас есть возможность добавить свой собственный номер телефона и адрес электронной почты в качестве опции восстановления.
  • Поддержка – у вас есть наша полная поддержка в отношении таких вопросов, как запрещенные, забытые пароли и т.д.

Цена-10$ - цена обновляется по мере того, как акции находятся на низком уровне

Способ оплаты-PayPal друзья и семья. В противном случае заказ будет аннулирован
[Спойлер= "электронная почта PayPal"] [email protected][/спойлер]
Срок Поставки - 2 Часа

Гарантия-гарантия замены 1 год. Хотя это продлится еще очень долго. как я не могу сказать пожизненно из-за правил форума. Гарантия аннулируется, если вы нарушите условия и правила google

[Спойлер= " обратная связь покупателя"]

the purchase was delivered ... everything is fine... recommend ... you are a good person 🙂 🙂 🙂

[/SPOILER]
+

I’ve already got my account setup.
very quick. Wow.
Looks good so far.
Thanks Hexor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paykassma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock