• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💯+ Sold Google Drive Unlimited at 6 Euro | New Account with Your Username | Security guaranteed | 138+ Sold | Limited Time Discount 🥇

Can I have info how and where to pay.
I can only paypal
I want 3 of them but more cheap if it possible.
And i want to know if they are forever please, Thank You.

I can only paypal

Yes you can have, and i will message you with a discount price if you buy 3 at a time.

and bro nothing lasts forever bro. also, it is against the rules of the forum to sell something saying it will last forever.

But, the accounts will last for a long time if you play by the rules.

Will this work with an existing Google account or can it be converted to an existing Google account?

Hello there,
sorry for the delay. THis is not a team drive that can be attached to your existing account

this will be a new private account with your own username and password, where you can use unlimited google drive, also you can use other G-apps like email, photos, etc

sorry bro, did you ask anything?

if you want to ask the same question, here is the answer,
THis is not a team drive that can be attached to your existing account

this will be a new private account with your own username and password, where you can use unlimited google drive, also you can use other G-apps like email, photos, etc

Is there anyway that this will be pulled by Google or the account owner (obviously with normal use and no google terms broken)?

If so is there a warning before? Just dont want to move everything to this for it to be lost overnight or something.

Reactions: Hexor
@hexor
Hi, I'm interested in acquiring an account. As I do? Do I pay you now? Do you have accounts available? Is it valid for Latin America? Thanks! I'm waiting.
(Sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Hexor
Is there anyway that this will be pulled by Google or the account owner (obviously with normal use and no google terms broken)?

If so is there a warning before? Just dont want to move everything to this for it to be lost overnight or something.

with normal use if you lost the account, we can always appeal and get back the account. But if you broke any terms it is not possible.
so, it's up to you how you can continue using the service...I am using this for long time as my daily drive

@hexor
Hi, I'm interested in acquiring an account. As I do? Do I pay you now? Do you have accounts available? Is it valid for Latin America? Thanks! I'm waiting.

yes, you can use this all over the world.

I have sent you the details of the payment method. Please check you messages

I can only paypal
@hexor
Hi, I'm interested. Thank you!

Guys Price Dropped to 6.9$ Till 11 December. Get your copies now!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock