• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💯+ Sold Google Drive Unlimited at 6 Euro | New Account with Your Username | Security guaranteed | 138+ Sold | Limited Time Discount 🥇

Hexor

:):
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jun 23, 2020
Pale Blue Dot
I will provide a fully customizable Email and full support. By purchasing this product, you will have an unlimited Google Drive, Email, Google Photos, and other G-Apps account that lasts forever.

Features:
  • Fresh Account – We will create a brand new email that will never expire.
  • Custom Username – We will create a custom username for you. You have full control of your account. You will be able to change your name and request to change your username
  • Custom Password – You will be prompted to set your password and you can change it at any time.
  • Full Recovery – You have the ability to add your own phone number and email as a recovery option.
  • Support – You have our full support regarding issues such as banned, forgotten passwords, etc.

Price- 6 Euro

Payment Method- PayPal Friends and Family. Otherwise, 60 cent will be added as PayPal fee

Delivery TIme- 24 Hours. Busy with Work

Warranty-1year replacement warranty. Though It will last for a long time. as I cant say Lifetime due to forum rules. Warranty void if you break google's terms and policies

Amazing service. i will recommend this guy and his services.

Excellent service ! Account is up and running

Many thanks.

I bought one account with fast delivery and account working thanks 👍

Thanks @hexor I appreciate your delivery and trust.

As I purchased second time was very happy on your fast delivery. Looking forward to get similar product to purchase from you.

I want to vouch for @hexor that he can be trusted! I have bought quite a few of his services in the past and everything is still working correct!

Got it up and working with no issues! Would buy from again!

I get one acount, and it's just need 5minutes to get it..

This account working, Thank you Bro!

Last edited:
What would be the @domain.com of the email?

you said it is possible to customize the name of the email ?
If yes, please how to pay? i am in. :)
Yes ,you can get your desired username.
I have mentioned my paypal email address. Please send the money as paypal friends n family. Otherwise your payment will be refunded.
After successful payment, message me your desired username.

Amazing service. i will recommend this guy and his services.
Excellent service ! Account is up and running
Many thanks.

account closes after a while unless you are an official student?

account closes after a while unless you are an official student?
Bro, i am Providing 1 year warranty. If anything happens i will replace within 24 hours. But don't worry. My personal guarantee you can use the account for a long term.
This is not like edu mail. It is domain who is using edu facility since 2016

Last edited:
Reactions: Honor
Does it include google photos? And is there any limit when uploading big data on drive?

Does it include google photos? And is there any limit when uploading big data on drive?
Yes you can use google photos.
Upload restrictions are as per Google's Terms. There are no specific limitations for my accounts

I have bought an email like this before, but yeah... what i can say.
IMO, Something like this will never last long.
I don't know if you have bought from someone trusted. But i am giving guarantee. It's upto you to trust me or not. It will last longer if you don't violate Google's Tos. if there is any problem. I will replace within 24 hours without any extra cost.

I am too interested. But let me know does this account from google or 3rd party?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock