• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💯+ Sold Google Drive Unlimited at 6 Euro | New Account with Your Username | Security guaranteed | 138+ Sold | Limited Time Discount 🥇

Hi there, I am also interested to buy, only if it's not from CCSF, SCC or other freely available account for colleges, that you can get online with scripts.

If it's a private organizations (or yours), then please PM me to confirm, and i will buy one!

Hi there, I am also interested to buy, only if it's not from CCSF, SCC or other freely available account for colleges, that you can get online with scripts.

If it's a private organizations (or yours), then please PM me to confirm, and i will buy one!
it's not cracked any college mail. it's private domain with gsuite education.
you can buy it.
sent you payment information. please check inbox

Hi, can you please send me the details?
Tank you very much!

bro, i am out of PC due to my ongoing exams. it might take upto 24 hours to deliver the account. already 4 orders are yet deliver.

if you can accept the delay please check inbox for payment process

Delivered as promised, and it's not at cracked or leaked access to American public libraries, it's private domain, which is nice, happy with the purchase.

Note: If you don't break TOS of Google Drive, you'll be fine, and as longevity of the account of course I think it would last as long as the main domain or this particular organization has contract with gDrive.

Delivered as promised, and it's not at cracked or leaked access to American public libraries, it's private domain, which is nice, happy with the purchase.

Note: If you don't break TOS of Google Drive, you'll be fine, and as longevity of the account of course I think it would last as long as the main domain or this particular organization has contract with gDrive.

thanks. hope other customers will take your words. :)

Reactions: Alt26
Normally, Copyright, po**ographic, hacking etc materials can get you banned. if you share these contents publicly and someone reports you, google will ban your account

read more
OK
I would like all the account information please
Does it support storing photos from photos app on android and ios?
Does it support API?
Does it support backup and sync?
Can I share the free files with everyone?
Will my google drive space increase from 15GB to 1000GB, for example?

OK
I would like all the account information please
Does it support storing photos from photos app on android and ios?
Does it support API?
Does it support backup and sync?
Can I share the free files with everyone?
Will my google drive space increase from 15GB to 1000GB, for example?
you can do anything which is legally possible in the gsuite education version.

and for the last question, i will creat a new account with your desired username with my custom domain. and the account will be unlimited

go to your drive check yourself if google is offering unlimited for your institute.
Well, if google does not provide services to my institute
How do I request Google to provide services to my institute
I haven't seen these services before so I don't have enough knowledge

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock