• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💚Affinity Designer • Affinity Photo • Affinity Publisher (Official Fully Activated)💚

Attachments

• dvfrdcxvf.PNG
    dvfrdcxvf.PNG
    82.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
It works for me if I put the password without hyphens, if I put it with hyphens, it failed to me

Also maybe sometimes a password is wrongly registered, in that case follow these steps:

On a Windows 10 machine, the licence.xml file is located here (for each module):

Affinity Photo:
C:\ProgramData\Affinity\Photo\1.0\licence.xml

Affinity Publisher:
C:\ProgramData\Affinity\Publisher\1.0\licence.xml

Affinity Designer:
C:\ProgramData\Affinity\Designer\1.0\licence.xml

Just delete this file and try again, open Affinity X and register the email and key

Notes:
  • You can either delete that file or edit it
  • If you chose to edit the file and replace the old key/email with the new key/email, don’t forget to remove the hyphen (or dash) in the registration key that you copied from the Affinity Store
  • If you deleted the file, the next time you run the software, it will ask you to enter your email and the reg. key
  • If you edited the file, the next time you run the software, it will not ask your for anything. It will recognize the license and everything will work as normal

• Love
Reactions: r0manas
It works for me if I put the password without hyphens, if I put it with hyphens, it failed to me

Also maybe sometimes a password is wrongly registered, in that case follow these steps:

On a Windows 10 machine, the licence.xml file is located here (for each module):

Affinity Photo:

Affinity Publisher:

Affinity Designer:

Just delete this file and try again, open Affinity X and register the email and key

Notes:
  • You can either delete that file or edit it
  • If you chose to edit the file and replace the old key/email with the new key/email, don’t forget to remove the hyphen (or dash) in the registration key that you copied from the Affinity Store
  • If you deleted the file, the next time you run the software, it will ask you to enter your email and the reg. key
  • If you edited the file, the next time you run the software, it will not ask your for anything. It will recognize the license and everything will work as normal
Thank You for sharing this! 💚 I'm sure it will help other babiatos here ;)

onion-084.gif

Not working right now :(

1614361921444.png
  1. Uninstall program
  2. Check if you have those files and delete them if yes
    Affinity Photo:
    Affinity Publisher:
    Affinity Designer:
  3. Restart your computer
  4. Install programs you want
  5. Restart your computer
  6. Run any affinity program
    1. Copy and paste email
    2. Copy key and paste it to any text editor or even browser search bar, delete hyphens, copy it and then paste to program
    3. That's all
    4. Buy it if it suits your needs. Those programs are cheap and amazing.

• Love
Reactions: r0manas
  1. Uninstall program
  2. Check if you have those files and delete them if yes
    Affinity Photo:
    Affinity Publisher:
    Affinity Designer:
  3. Restart your computer
  4. Install programs you want
  5. Restart your computer
  6. Run any affinity program
    1. Copy and paste email
    2. Copy key and paste it to any text editor or even browser search bar, delete hyphens, copy it and then paste to program
    3. That's all
    4. Buy it if it suits your needs. Those programs are cheap and amazing.
there is
C:\ProgramData\Affinity\Common or C:\Program Files\Affinity\Photo
but no licence.xml

Where is actually the registration prompt?

I only see register by signing into your Affinity account.

there is
C:\ProgramData\Affinity\Common or C:\Program Files\Affinity\Photo
but no licence.xml
Then just register your product.

Where is actually the registration prompt?

I only see register by signing into your Affinity account.
Download trial insallation file from their website and after running it will ask you if you want to install trial or you have key.

Then just register your product.

Download trial insallation file from their website and after running it will ask you if you want to install trial or you have key.
1614436524544.png
that the result after trying the activate

• Sad
Reactions: Lalo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock