• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🏆 NEVE Agency Bundle For 1 Site ONLY $3

BlakenFist

Frustrated Engineer!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
AGENCY PLAN

One of the Fastest WordPress Theme
(Don't Believe me? Google It)

Official Theme website stating i's Features: Theme Features

I have purchased the Agency Bundle for 1 Year as of 9th December

The Theme will Expire on 9th December 20201 and I am not sure if I will Renew it.

So you get the Theme till the 9th Of December 2021 irrespective of when you purchase it

⭐ STEAL PRICING:
1 SITE- $3
2 SITE- $5
3 SITE- $7

(Paypal Fees Extra if you do not opt for Friends and Family)

ne.PNG

⭐ It gives access to its pro plugin and has many Import ready sites from its servers which all are lightweight and fast!
⭐ The pro feature also gives you the option to edit Headers and footers very easily and efficiently!

IF YOU WANT MORE SITES THE PM me I will give you a good deal.

By the Way, this is amongst the fastest Theme Which I saw

✅Payments Via Paypal and UPI only!

AFTER PAYMENT WHAT YOU WILL GET:
You have to provide me with the Temporary Login of Your WordPress Site and I will Use my API Key to install NEVE ADDON PRO to Authenticate Your Theme.

✅ Refund Policy
If you are not Satisfied with the Theme I will refund you 80%(To avoid Offer Mis Use) if asked within 7 Days of Purchase.
If you think I did not install the plugin or Installed a Nulled One, provide enough evidence and I will Refund you.
I will install it within 48 Hours of Payment Or FULL REFUND.

ANY MORE INFO please PM me.
THANKS

If you decide to migrate your website and I am still alive I will do it for Free as a One-time thing!

All the Best

I am selling the Legit Version which I will Activate using my API key.

⭐You cannot USE THE STARTER SITE IMPORT KIT in the nulled version
⭐Also, you do not get automatically updated on the nulled version!

Edit: Added Refund Policy

Last edited:
Will Provide Vouch Copy To 2 Trusted or Higher Title Members.
So DM Fast!

I purchased this, and do to myself doing so many different things, BlakenFist has really worked with me and had this set up in an amazingly rapid time, like 4 minutes.

Verified the licence and is valid Expires December 2021

Thank you BlakenFist

@BlakenFist provided me with an install of this and from quick testing Starter Sites work and licence is valid till Dec 21.

• Love
Reactions: BlakenFist
Holiday Sale!
3$ Per neve Agency Bundle Install per Site
(Till the End of this Year)
Edit in the OP: Price updated

Reactions: Rocky
I bought the domain name for our tiny agency yesterday and installed a fresh WordPress on it.
@BlakenFist had installed the Neve Agency Bundle on It (because I won a prize 😆 for the first time)
Guys !!! This theme gives a 99 score for mobile and 100 score for desktop on pagespeed, and there's a bunch of premium templates for each famous page builder, a bunch !!!!

Great service @BlakenFist, Thank you very much 😁

• Love
Reactions: BlakenFist
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock