• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🎙️ Eargasm Music Radio Group is looking for playlist curators & team members! 🎙️

Yoozan

Jan 21, 2021
Europe
eargasm.app
We are looking for playlist curators, audiophiles, internet radio enthusiasts and team members.

Why are we different?

Eargasm Music Radio Group was created out of pure love for high-fidelity music.
We are broadcasting non-stop, carefully selected music in the best quality possible on various radio channels divided into different genres.
Our custom made radio player has a visually appealing look, that is not only pretty, but also ensures uninterrupted listening experience.

Our website (still in alpha stage): https://eargasm.app

In the works...
  • We are planning to introduce a premium membership where listeners will be able to listen to our radios in hi-fi quality for a small monthly fee.
  • Our project will include a music submission program that gives the opportunity to rising star artists to submit their songs and "promote" it to our listeners.
  • Do you like our radio player and wanna use it for your own radio? No problem! We are building currently a system, where you will be able to embed our player to your website and add as many radios as you want for a small monthly fee.

Wanna join? This is what we would need help with:
  • Organize music in playlists on Deezer.
  • Monitor currently available songs on the radios and add more to it.
  • Collaboration with the team.
  • Introduce new ideas to improve the experience.

If you think you have other skills, that would benefit the team, we would be happy to hear about it!
If you have further questions, please write us an email: [email protected] or comment under this post.

Looking forward hearing from you!
Eargasm Team

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm a music producer, if you're interested by my profile, let me know.
My website : www.carminbook.com
My music, last LP : https://listen.lt/Carmin.DAUDIOPASS
Last single : https://social.tunecore.com/linkShare?linkid=O0KtZIrZu_NkeqHl9QFo5A
hearthis profile : https://hearthis.at/carmin.d/

Have a nice day ;-)
You can send us your music in FLAC (high fidelity) via wetransfer or any other filesharing website, where the files are not compressed. Send the link to: [email protected]
Once we have created our Rising Star channel and listentened to your song, we might add it.
Please note, that we carefully select and analyze every single song, which makes it to our radios, becasue we wanna ensure the highest quality listening experience for our standard and premium listeners. :cool:

You can send us your music in FLAC (high fidelity) via wetransfer or any other filesharing website, where the files are not compressed. Send the link to: [email protected]
Once we have created our Rising Star channel and listentened to your song, we might add it.
Please note, that we carefully select and analyze every single song, which makes it to our radios, becasue we wanna ensure the highest quality listening experience for our standard and premium listeners. :cool:
Before doing this, i need to know more about the use of my music because it's copyrighted. It seems you provide a link to the tracks on Spotify on your radio stations but what about artists ? How are they paid for the tracks they are played on your radio stations ? Do you have an artist's programm ? Sorry for these questions but it's important for me. Thank you ;-)

Before doing this, i need to know more about the use of my music because it's copyrighted. It seems you provide a link to the tracks on Spotify on your radio stations but what about artists ? How are they paid for the tracks they are played on your radio stations ? Do you have an artist's programm ? Sorry for these questions but it's important for me. Thank you ;-)
We give the opportunity to artists (not yet known) to send us their music, so we can provide them sort of a promotion possibility. If we were to have ads on our radios, we would normally ask for compensation to play their ads as this is how commercial radios get their revenue, but not us.

If you would like us to take into consideration to play your tracks on our radio, you need to follow the same procedure as everyone else. You have to send us the music, we will review it, evaluate it and then decide, whether it will make it live onto our streams or not.

Other well-known artists get compensated via online radio licensing, like they always have. :)

Spotify backlink is an in-built feature in our custom made player, that gives the opportunity to listeners to stream the track on demand via Spotify. This has nothing to do with giving credit to artists.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock