• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🎁 [GiveAway][Tutorial] Mega.nz HACK How to Create Unlimited Accounts & Bypass The Transfer & Download Quotas For FREE!

Show us something up to like 1TB, Storage like 60+ 2, 3GB is not enough bro.

Show us something up to like 1TB, Storage like 60+ 2, 3GB is not enough bro.

see i had done it yesterday..it works man. actually i dont even need this 4TB stuff but i wanted to check so searched some TB file and imported all.. it happened

- MEGA - mega.nz.png

• Wow
Reactions: Aceitachi
see i had done it yesterday..it works man. actually i dont even need this 4TB stuff but i wanted to check so searched some TB file and imported all.. it happened

- MEGA - mega.nz.png

What's the problem with me bro
I tried 4 times but it is not working for me, always stuck here- MEGA.png

your account needs to have free space before you attempt to import over your limit.

Hey Guys,

This is a method to bypass free mega account limitation.

In this guide you will learn:

1. How to Create Unlimited Mega.nz Accounts

2. How to Bypass the Import Quota With a Script That I Give You

3. How to Get Around the Download Quotas on Free Accounts

If you would like a copy, see below:

I would appreciate it if you like my post.

Please comment if the method successful for you.

you can also check my latest $1500 giveaway in the education section :

The old thread was closed so here is the new one with the direct link.
I'LL TRY THIS MAN THANKS

This is amazing, It works perfect

I just tried it with 1.29 TB and it works great.

Thanks you so much @Azrael .

I wish if there are some work around in Google Drive and Dropbox

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock