• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🎁 (Closed) Playbook 4TB - Lifetime

Lucky number: 450
I need this for files and folder storage for development works and sharing things with others.

I'm going to start a digital business (in 3 months). I am looking for a tool (at minimal cost) for storage and collaborative sharing, in particular for graphic resources.
Number : 240

Hello, I Am Back With Another Giveaway!

Its PlayBook Artist + Designer Plan (4TB) - Lifetime For 2 People

Winners will get an invite to join the platform with their own email with Amazing features

633579cb-6164-4ce7-a1db-26e775858661.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-21 123820.png

Requirements To Enter The Giveaway
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Note: Commenting More Than One Time Will Disqualify You. Winners Will be announced On Monday 23rd May.

this would help me out in my new saas startup project

288 my lucky number, this tools will help to organize my memory of videos, images, moments of my beloved family since year 2000, thanks OP

I will use this to organize all my freelance stuff.
Great giveaway, thank you!

My number: 262
Reason for participation: I started learning UI/UX about three months ago, so I have been coming across lots of excellent illustrations and mockups that I would like to save in one place. So playbook can help me solve this problem by organising all my assets, mockups and other design assets I might want to keep for future use.

Thanks for the giveaway:)

I am from Kerala and my friend and I have started a travel related startup company. We both do promotions for our venture. If we get this giveaway it will help us in many ways for social media promotion.

I love Babiato :love:

My Lucky Number: 221

Hi,

I am trying to develop a platform for "FINE ARTISTS" and wanted to check this platform, also I will try using this platform to organize and post interesting content I will be creating to help "ART COMMUNITY"

Thanks!

Giveaway Closes now. Thanks all for participating.

So, the winners are @DatDudeUpStairs
@sudhanshuprasad259. Kindly send me your email you want PlayBook in PM
Thanks a lot, Zircon for this awesome giveaway :love:
426bf3cd5694f18c69fb6.jpg

Reactions: Zircon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock