• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⭐Google Drive Unlimited Storage Account | 6$ | Custom Username| 32+ SOLD!

BlakenFist

Frustrated Engineer!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
You will get an Unlimited Google Drive Account which you can use as per your needs.

WHAT YOU GET:
  • UNLIMITED Account – Unlimited Storage!
  • Username of Your Choice –DM me the username that you prefer. Eg. Blakenfist@Website.com ( I cannot disclose the domain name until the purchase, but I am using my personal domain)
  • Google Security- Like any normal Account Support for Secondary Email and phone number. You can change your password at any time.
  • Warranty – If anything happens within A YEAR you will get a replacement account
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE ACCOUNT?
Technically it is valid till Google is in existence but I would like to give you an instant(3-4 days) account replacement guarantee if anything happens within 1 year

LIMITED STOCKS

⭐PRICE - 6 USD (400 INR)

Payment Method- PayPal OR UPI

(PRICE IS INCLUDING THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION FEES)

I am using a personal .com domain and I expect to renew the .com domain for a long time and Google Drive should work without any problems.

NOTE: Warranty WILL void if you break google's terms and policies.
( Sorry, but no warrant for your Data if anything happens to the account)
If you by chance lose the password just DM me and I will change it for you.

AVOID COPYRIGHTED CONTENT SHARING PLEASE!

AND TRUST ME THE DOMAIN NAME IS SEXYYY!!!!

Damm fast service, you should definitely try this as promised he has given .com domain with custom username. Great service. Thanks bro ! You can go ahead with full trust. Thanks babiato for this platform. Good luck guys don't miss out the chance
thanks, bro I got my vouch copy with my username over his domain in fast delivery and got same as he describes, you can go ahead if you need it for legal purpose only because if do something fishy or illegal your account get banned so take it for genuine work, and best of luck for you sale bro
Works perfectly, and it's not one of those BS student/college accounts that Kash/Raj/Kumar installs for the same cost or more on Ffiver and then it all suddenly vanishes. This is the real mother flipping deal.

It's $10 for 2TB per month with G00gle themselves — come on people, spend some money (and frankly you're not too smart if you use G00gle as permanent home to any files — great for cloud to cloud transfer however)
He sent me the account yesterday within seconds.
I didn't get time to check the vouch copy till now.

just checked and it worked properly. good luck with sales. Hope you will keep your promise.
Like OP mentioned. Received a vouch copy I recommend everyone who can afford it should definitely try this service. I have used many gdrive most of them used spammy primary domains ends with .xyz but the op providing it with .com extn.

best of luck with your sales brother. Fast delivered

vouch +1.

Very nice seller, fast. I Recommend
Got the account quickly, BlakenFist is very kind and friendly, can be trusted.
working great
Very fast delivery, working great! Domain is indeed se**.

Thanks @BlakenFist
Got the Account. He send me account within 30 minute
thank you for your service
Got the account. Super fast, almost instant after the payment. Thank you for the service :love:(y).
Oh BTW cool Domain :cool:
Thanks alot for your service
Appreciate it! thanks for the amazing offer!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deepansh and Rocky
Vouch Copy Available to first 3 people with trusted or up title..
PRICE FOR THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE IS $5 ONLY.

Reactions: Deepansh
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE ACCOUNT?
Technically it is valid till Google is in existence

Would the validity of the account not be as long for as you keep paying for it? If you stop paying for whatever reason then the account ends?

Also what happens if the account gets migrated over to Google Workspace sometime next year?

we
Can i get a vouch if m not late brother??
Can I get a vouch? Thank you
Can i get a vouch copy thanks
@Webstod @hexor @MR A Received the Vouch Copy...
Sorry, I can't provide more...
FIRST 10 PEOPLE ARE GETTING A DISCOUNT BTW

Would the validity of the account not be as long for as you keep paying for it? If you stop paying for whatever reason then the account ends?

Also what happens if the account gets migrated over to Google Workspace sometime next year?
Well, this is a lifetime Gsuite account and as the Forum strictly says not to use the term lifetime I didn't use it. Earlier Google was providing Lifetime but during recent times it's Subscription Based

And about the Google Workspace, Anything happens I guarantee that the buyer will have a PERSONAL unlimited Google drive account for at least 1 YEAR, I will make sure of that.

Reactions: Deepansh
Like OP mentioned. Received a vouch copy I recommend everyone who can afford it should definitely try this service. I have used many gdrive most of them used spammy primary domains ends with .xyz but the op providing it with .com extn.

best of luck with your sales brother. Fast delivered

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlakenFist
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock