• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⭐Google Drive Unlimited Storage Account | 6$ | Custom Username| 32+ SOLD!

One Time purchase.. I will give a guarantee for a Year.. If anything happens in between I will replace you...
It Will work till my domain is Alive, as long as no one Shares copyrighted material and my domain gets Reported!....

please send PM i want to buy from paypal. thanks

How long are these expected to work for?
I Can't Say for Sure.... But if anything happens within a Year I will Replace...
My current Gsuite working for more than 5 months now, Which Only me and my team were using And now I made it publicly available, So depending upon the Reports, it's Life Depends.
IF EVERYONE WITH AN ACCOUNT STORE NO COPYRIGHTED CONTENT THEN THIS ACCOUNTS CAN LAST FOR YEARS

I Bought another account for him and i got it. Like quick silver 😊
and Works like a charm. Smooth and fast service
Thanks Blackenfist

• Love
Reactions: BlakenFist
Does it support storing photos from photos app on android and ios?
Does it support API?
Does it support backup and sync?
Can I share the free files with everyone?
Will my google drive space increase from 15GB to 1000GB, for example?

Does it support storing photos from photos app on android and ios? YES
Does it support API? YES (Although Not really Recommended... Generate API from your Personal Google account and Then uos the Auth Token from This account)
Does it support backup and sync? YES
Can I share the free files with everyone? YES (If the Uploaded Content is your own Property and not Copyrighted)
Will my google drive space increase from 15GB to 1000GB, for example? (You can Make a Shared Drive with the account I will provide and share it with your Personal Account)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock