• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] ⭐ Storyblocks, Lovepik and VecteezyDownloader ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
what exactly happened?
Edit: i Just checked what was the error. will sort it out soon, update you guys.
They were timing out but now I was able to download the files. Thanks for the service and for asking.

Reactions: ddpanda
new update, Vecteezy downloader added.

Wow bro! how did you do that?? amazing, it work without a hitch! Thanks bro! Hopefully this will be free forever :LOL: I'll keep visiting your links like 10x a day to support your project :love: Hope you actually made something from those ads in the link (y)

Btw, just curious, may I know what websites do you plan to support with your project in the future? Is motionarray/motionelements in your list, too?

Wow bro! how did you do that?? amazing, it work without a hitch! Thanks bro! Hopefully this will be free forever :LOL: I'll keep visiting your links like 10x a day to support your project :love: Hope you actually made something from those ads in the link (y)

Btw, just curious, may I know what websites do you plan to support with your project in the future? Is motionarray/motionelements in your list, too?
i don't have account of motion array, hook me with something and i'll make something of it.
envato and freepik is also out of talks coz of their limits.

Reactions: whitebee
i don't have account of motion array, hook me with something and i'll make something of it.
envato and freepik is also out of talks coz of their limits.
Will surely do that bro, sadly still don't have enough fund in my paypal right now. My sales thread only made me about $1.5 net profit since the first day :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ddpanda
Will surely do that bro, sadly still don't have enough fund in my paypal right now. My sales thread only made me about $1.5 net profit since the first day :ROFLMAO:
well sadly i didn't make anything from those links which can be used to buy a month subscription

Reactions: whitebee
Oh my, that's too bad. :( I keep visiting your link regularly daily and I thought it could help you in some way. :oops:

Really thank you for your amazing shares btw. Really mean it. (y)

@ddpanda

not bro still the same. still showing loading purple animation
give it a go again. i just checked and it worked for me. try again and let me know.
edit: sorry for the restarts of the webapp.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocky
no worries bro will update after sometime
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock