• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] ⭐ Storyblocks, Lovepik and VecteezyDownloader ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddpanda

BlockeD!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Sep 5, 2019

Storyblocks Downloader (Download Anything Stock Images, Illustration Stock Videos, Audio and Templates)
Link to access : https://story.ddpanda.net
Y3gsyV7.png

Lovepik Downloader (Download Anything Stock Images, Illustration Stock Videos Templates Except Audio files)
Link to access : https://story.ddpanda.net/lovepik
Image For Downloading Templates, Png, Photo, Illustration, Creative, Backgrounds and Powerpoint Templates
Video For Downloading Video Templates & Footage (Stock Videos)
Audio files are not supported yet.

6hidKSE.png
Vecteezy Downloader (Only Images, Vectors and Illustrations!)
Link to access : [

Keep me updated on this thread if you guys face problem.
New issues
Update : You guys will face issue with lovepik. they are blocking the downloads for captcha verification.
1613996277578.png

well for now you guys have to update me here about lovepik images not downloading and i will manually enter the captcha after which download will work fine until another captcha verification, videos still working fine.
(can't help with this as this post has been shared on i don't know how many places so you guys reap what you sow.)

Last edited:

Storyblocks Downloader (Download Anything Stock Images, Illustration Stock Videos, Audio and Templates)
Link to access : https://story.ddpanda.net
Y3gsyV7.png

Lovepik Downloader (Download Anything Stock Images, Illustration Stock Videos Templates Except Audio files)
Link to access : https://story.ddpanda.net/lovepik
Image For Downloading Templates, Png, Photo, Illustration, Creative, Backgrounds and Powerpoint Templates
Video For Downloading Video Templates & Footage (Stock Videos)
Audio files are not supported yet.

6hidKSE.png

Keep me updated on this thread if you guys face problem.​
.Psd file could not download from generated "Lovepik downloader"
url: [Edited]
please resolve this.
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
@ddpanda
hi bro
even I had faced error You do not have permission to get URL xxxxxxx.zip' from this server
PSD files

Reactions: whitebee
@ddpanda
hi bro
even I had faced error You do not have permission to get URL xxxxxxx.zip' from this server
PSD files
@ddpanda
I can confirm what @Rockyp said, it gave me error like this:
okay. i thought it was one time error so its a constant error, i'll update it as well give me some time tho.
List of things need to be fixed, right now.
-Storyblock's Video templates not downloading​
-Lovepik's psd error.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocky and whitebee
Thank you bro! Appreciate your hard work very much. I visit your link almost daily and at least 5 times to support you 🤗
thank you but you don't need to visit 5 times a day lol, btw i was gonna launch the same thing as the service you providing but now i don't know..

Reactions: whitebee
Oh don't worry about it bro. Just give it a go! I won't provide my service for long, perhaps only until the end of this January. I have other things in mind 🙏

I'll soon start a video editing and photo editing service here, and would most likely stop the downloader service because I make nothing from it (just helping friends). 🤗

Last edited:
Very nice and valuable share.
Thank you so very much for it :)
@MahdiYousef truly said that template from lovepik having issues.
Hope to have it resolved soon.

Best Regards !
Syed

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock