• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] Genuine License For Pretty Links Pro

whitebee

Trusted Uploader
Dec 22, 2020
My sweet nest
babiato.co
uYkVsgm.jpg

Hi Guys!

For just $5 (+paypal fee), I will install 1(one) Pretty Links PRO version on your server with genuine purchased license (for one Wordpress blog).

You can auto update via your Wordpress dashboard and enjoy all of the PRO benefits without worry.

Pretty Link Pro is now priced at $49/month for 1 website. This deal is practically a steal!

You can sell it to your client for more like $10 or $15 legally. They can update the plugin themselves because it's a legal license.

If they do affiliate marketing, or trying to shorten their promotional links without third party service, they will need this plugin (y)

License type
No Time Limit / One Time Payment
it will work AS LONG AS Pretty Links license server stay active. If they're out of business, that's the end of the story :) (I think this won't happen!)

Pricing
1 site = $5+fee
5 sites = $15+fee ($3/site)

How To Get This?
Once you've paid, create a new or give me a temporary administrator access to your Wordpress blog. I will log into your account to activate the pretty link with my license. Once it's done, I'll let you know and you can revoke or remove the temporary account.

Accepted Payment
Only accepting Paypal at the moment.

Delivery Time
I will install in 5-15 minutes when I'm online.

Refund Policy
No refund once I've activated the license.

Last edited:
uYkVsgm.jpg

Hi Babiatonians! 🧙‍♂️

For just $5.54 (paypal fee included), I will install 1(one) Pretty Links PRO version on your server with genuine purchased license (for one Wordpress blog).

You can auto update via your Wordpress dashboard and enjoy all of the PRO benefits without worry.

Pretty Link Pro is now priced at $49/month for 1 website. This deal is practically a steal!

You can sell it to your client for more like $10 or $15 legally. They can update the plugin themselves because it's a legal license.
If they do affiliate marketing, or trying to shorten their promotional links without third party service, they will need this plugin (y)

License type
it will work AS LONG AS Pretty Links license server stay active. If they're out of business, that's the end of the story :) (I think this won't happen!)

Pricing
1 site = $5.54 - >> Buy Now <<

How To Get This?
Once you've paid, create a new or give me a temporary administrator access to your Wordpress blog. I will log into your account to activate the pretty link with my license. Once it's done, I'll let you know and you can revoke or remove the temporary account.

Accepted Payment

Delivery Time

Refund Policy

Bulk Order
If you try to buy for your clients, I can give you discount if it's more than 20 licenses. PM me for the details.

Vouch Copy
I'll give 5 vouch copies to admins/mods or old players here. ;) Let me know if you're interested via PM or reply below.
Received a vouch copy within 5 mins. I recommend everyone who can afford it should definitely try this service. Fast delivered

best of luck with your sale brother. ❣

Last edited:
I am interested

Hi bro @izakvdm
Please check your wp, I've installed and activated the license for you. Thank you very much for your patronage bro! 🥂 🤝

Received a vouch copy within 5 mins. I recommend everyone who can afford it should definitely try this service. Fast delivered

best of luck with your sale brother. ❣

Thank you so much for your review, brotha! :cool:(y)

Interested in it! What is the validity of the license? Life time or 1 Year ? If the plans is for 1 year, what happens after that ?

Pls clarify

I have the very old/first time developer license and there is no time limit for it. But I've highlighted in my sales thread above:

License type

I won't say it's lifetime as I don't know for how long Pretty Links license server will stay active. If they're going out of business and the server is down, that's the end of the license for us too. :)

But judging from the 300,000+ installs in Wordpress Plugin database, I don't think they'll go out of business at all :LOL:
x1UCvVD.png

@sabs_rocks

here is the screenshot of my license expiry in the dashboard:

dIj46L7.png

I hope this give you enough clarity for the license duration ;)

If you're interested, PM me with your payment ID, temporarily login and password. (y)

Cheers! 🍻

Reactions: sabs_rocks
uYkVsgm.jpg

Hi Babiatonians! 🧙‍♂️

For just $5.54 (paypal fee included), I will install 1(one) Pretty Links PRO version on your server with genuine purchased license (for one Wordpress blog).

License type

Pricing
1 site = $5.54 - >> Buy Now <<

How To Get This?

Accepted Payment

Delivery Time

Refund Policy

Bulk Order
If you try to buy for your clients, I can give you discount if it's more than 20 licenses. PM me for the details.

Vouch Copy
I'll give 5 vouch copies to admins/mods or old players here. ;) Let me know if you're interested via PM or reply below.

Thank you bro! Fast and affordable!

Thanks bro, fast, helpful, cheap and super reliable!
Recommended!

(y)(y)(y)

• Love
Reactions: whitebee
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock