• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⭐⭐Without Edu Mail Unlimited Google Drive Space Private ⭐⭐ For Your Gmail Address

hizirplay

Banned User
Mar 8, 2019
Read rules
Unlimited Google Drive space without Edu Mail 1 Year = 10 $

2 Years = 15 $

Unlimited = Staff edit: - removed from offer as not going to happen -
WarmheartedAllAvians-size_restricted.gif

Unlimited Storage Space
✓ Unlimited Data Entry
✓ Possibility to use from phone and computer
✓ Hidden Files
✓ Secure File Storage under Google Drive
✓ For More Detailed Google Article About Team Drives: https://support.google.com/a/answer/7212025?hl=tr

Warranty policy(refund policy)

™ Things to Know ™
+ Unlimited space is provided through Google Team Drives.
In the + Drive team, members cannot access each other's files. Since it is automatically assigned by the system, the management has no activity such as browsing or intervening.
+ Refunds are not possible for deletions before the time you purchased, which may cause a policy violation. If you wish, you can re-purchase any package with 25% discount as you have already purchased it.
x No refunds.
+ This field does not make your gmail account space or photos space unlimited. However, you can back up your photos.
+ Please be careful about the content you host and the programs or platforms you are logged in to. If your account is blocked, you will be deemed to have accepted the responsibility.
+ The seller cannot be held responsible for possible data loss due to any reason. It is recommended to store valuable data in a physical memory.
* Purchasers are deemed to have complied with these conditions.

PAYMENT METHODS : BTC,PAYONEER,PAPARA,Transferwise

Ok enough, i have already warned you for using Lifetime word and Using crypto payment method.

you have break rules mutiple time and i am revoking you selling eligibility.
If Senior mods believe they want to give you another chance, then they can do this.

Till then, all of your threads are trashed. And don't create another selling thread otherwise i might ban you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock