• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

✅Connect Your Site to Rank Math Pro🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubaid

Trusted Uploader
Mar 20, 2019
Jamban
www.non.e
rank math pro acc.JPG

I want to share with you a connection to Rank Math Pro for a lifetime*. You can sit back and relax without worrying about the null version being released, just focus on your bussiness.

Terms and Conditions
  • Your membership in the forum is more than 6 months or 1 month with a Trusted Uploader / Trusted Seller badge.
  • Your site is established, not a test site.
  • Your site is not a subdomain.
  • The site does not serve any advertisements.
  • This site is rejected: p0rn, music, movie & tv shows, torrent, nulled/mod/hack/crack, drugs, and gambling.

NB: Terms can change at any time without notice.

How to

Leave a comment and PM your site, if you are lucky I will ask for temporary access to your WordPress.

How many

10 sites will be selected in this round and maybe more later.

Requirements

You can use the below plugin to generate a temporary login URL to your website and share that with me instead:

You can use the above plugin in conjunction with the WP Security Audit Log to monitor what changes i might make on your website (if any):

How long

*Of course, I wish I was alive, also Rank Math too. I have a plan to renew my subscription.

What can I do if your site is linked?

Nothing
, there is only a button to disconnect. There is no option to make changes to your site. No one can touch your site, all settings are only available on your Rank Math Pro dashboard.

Who's connected?
  1. @batox
  2. @hexor
  3. @Webstod
  4. @die2mrw007
  5. @webhugo
  6. @antimdin
  7. @joyel97j
  8. @angedevie
  9. @flux88
  10. @peter81
  11. @startop
  12. @Kaibuma
We are Closed.

Note: Please manually update your plugin. See
THIS page to download the newest version.

Last edited:
Now I'm using nulled pro version.
Your method will delete any of my custom titles and meta and settings?
Also PM sent

Leave a comment and PM your site, if you are lucky I will ask for temporary access to your WordPress.
Very much interested. Thanks for your offer. I've sent you link to mine through PM.

Thank you for sharing all the valuable SEO tools, kudos to this initiative(y). It would be a pleasure to get a spot :)

There is usually no problem.
Wait, are you talking about Rank Math or hosting?

I mean if i connect my site to rankmath, and then move the website hosting, will it affect the connection in anyway? or it's only linked to the domain name?

Hi I am also interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock