• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

✅ Sale! Designs.ai Pro Plan $15/900Rs | 1 Month | Private Account (Own Email) | Limited Time ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepansh

Banned User
Apr 1, 2020
A lost hole
🔥 What is designs.ai 🔥

Designs.ai is an online platform that uses proprietary AI technology to make design accessible to everyone. This means that even without design experience, you’ll be able to create stunning marketing portfolios in less than 2 minutes with the help of our user-friendly interface and AI-powered tools.

Create anything online in 2 minutes! Make a logo, video, social media banner, business card, flyer, mockup, and more with AI.

The original Price is $99 Per month

This is what's included:
Pro Plan

For entrepreneurs and small teams that need advanced editing and professional templates

• Number of team members: Up to 5 members​
  • UNLIMITED number of projects within tools​
  • UNLIMITED usage of 15 million stock images, videos, and audio files within tools​
  • Shared monthly usable 123RF premium images (library of 150 million images). Use within: Videomaker, Designmaker : 20 images​
  • Shared monthly usable Getty Images premium videos (library of 10 million videos). Use within: Videomaker: 10 videos​
  • Logomaker, Videomaker, Designmaker, Speechmaker, Color Matcher, Font Pairer, and Social Calendar.

All the Below tools and Products are Also Included.

Designai 1.JPG

NOTE: You will get all the Pro Plan features for 1 Month. If you want to continue.. Next month I need your new email..

Account Proofs added :

Payment Method: UPI, Paypal, Transferwise, and Skrill
Amount You Pay: $8 + $0.79 ( Paypal Tax) / 640 Rs

Refund Policy: All Account will work for 1 month, Refund Will be given only if failed to provide the account.

The first 5 Customers will get Pixlr premium Free for 1 Month.

Pm me for more info

Attachments

• 1211.JPG
    1211.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Your sales thread is approved @Deepansh

Good luck!!

• Love
Reactions: Deepansh
It saved a lot of my time because of thousands of photos and video stock is already there. quite impressive voiceovers in multi languages. video elements can be editable. With this price I would definitely recommend..

Reactions: RogerM
It saved a lot of my time because of thousands of photos and video stock is already there. quite impressive voiceovers in multi languages. video elements can be editable. With this price I would definitely recommend..
Thank you for the feedback bro :)

Thank you for the account . LEGIT and affordable price . Always save my money when dealing with you !

• Love
I have purchased this service & few others from @Deepansh until now I have not faced any issues.
when we(users) are able to create trial accounts by ourself then we go for this services which are easy to be paid. also this @Deepansh is good at what he as promised.
i would really appreciate this seller for my other account which I have paid & still working.

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Thread cleaned.

I have purchased this service & few others from @Deepansh until now I have not faced any issues.
when we(users) are able to create trial accounts by ourself then we go for this services which are easy to be paid. also this @Deepansh is good at what he as promised.
i would really appreciate this seller for my other account which I have paid & still working.
Thank you for the feedback bro :) I am glad you like the service :)

Reactions: Rocky
Second time buying from @Deepansh . Great seller and awesome support. I am sure will be getting more from him in the coming days. Highly recommended.

I was looking for this fron long time.. thanks for giving me opportunity to purchase this for cheap... seller was very responsive and seems trustworthy

• Love
Just got my account. The seller was super responsive and the transaction was smooth. Absolutely worth the price

100% LEGIT !!! Definitely worth it. Will definitely purchase for another month. Highly recommended.

1625024667196.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock