• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

✅ Canva Pro Edu Private Account $5 only! Limited time offer | 1-Year guarantee ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.
i expect it to be legit for babiato members.. not with @edu.pl mails
and yes..

"Other benefits you get Student Beans, unlimited Gdrive, LastPass, Coursera, Studentbeans, And More benefits…."

this better be right
@agrevo provided me with a copy of what they are selling.

I can confirm that I received a Canva account which is .edu and lists me as the owner of the account and allows me to add "students" to the account.

I also recieved login details for a .edu email account from a US College.

So all in all I'd say @agrevo is delivering as promised.

• Love
Reactions: Lalo and anonxpro
@agrevo provided me with a copy of what they are selling.

I can confirm that I received a Canva account which is .edu and lists me as the owner of the account and allows me to add "students" to the account.

I also recieved login details for a .edu email account from a US College.

So all in all I'd say @agrevo is delivering as promised.
Thank you very much.... 🥰 🙏🙏

• Love
Reactions: Lalo
I am interested, just have one question.

Can we change EDU Gmail password that we receive or or not? (this is important to me)

I want this please tell me how to pay.
Ok paid not waiting for her to send it to me.

Last edited:
What do you know @edu.pl trick is dead? :D

But here you still get a Canva Edu account at the cheapest price.

The $5 price is limited. Only 5 left. Then the price will increase to $10 per account. :love:

canva pro lifetime.jpg

Cheapest Canva Pro Edu (Teacher) account. Not an invitation account.

This account is private, only for you .... yes for you :love:

You can even invite people as a student (Canva Pro Student) and sell them again. :D That's great, right ...

Immediately order .... During the promo period, I gave it.

🥰 pm me for more info 🥰

💴 $5 only! Limited time offer 💴

💰 Payment only via Paypal 💰

💡1-Year Guarantee 💡

⚡ Refund Policy: I will change to a new account if something goes wrong.

I want to add a little. Where do I not sell Canva Pro Edu with the 10minutesemail.net trick.

Here you will get an EDU email and login via Gmail.

Other benefits you get Student Beans, unlimited Gdrive, LastPass, Coursera, Studentbeans, And More benefits….

Remember, My Offer is Limited.

:love: Stay with Me ^ _ ^ :love:
I want account

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock