Giveaway ⚜️ The Futur - Grids and Layout ⚜️ worth $59

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

icar.tolea

Aug 5, 2021
I 💚 Babiato

I love this place because it has amazing people like you, send your congratulations to your niece and hope you have a good day ;)

• Love
Reactions: r0manas

Chrissetiawan

Sep 11, 2021
I 💚 Babiato

I love this place because it has amazing people like you, send your congratulations to your niece and hope you have a good day ;)

• Love

NoPro

Aug 13, 2021
I've got the file... But let me tell this again, Babiato is Forum-of-love 💚 and
wishing all the best to your lovely niece :giggle:

• Love

methadone

Aug 25, 2021
Thanks babiato for the helpfull and thoughtfull community, it is rare to have a nice gesture like this , wishing your cute niece to grow healthy and happy :D

Regards,
Methadone

• Love

maxmit

Jul 2, 2021
WELCOME Babiatos!
In order to celebrate my nieces' 9th b-day, I'm doing this giveaway :love:

Grids and Layout is a ready-to-use kit with everything you need to create professional-looking layouts that provide structure and hierarchy in your designs.

✅ 65 Page Guidebook
✅ Modular Grid Templates
✅ Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop Composition Overlays

http://thefutur.com/course/grids-and-layout

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

onion-070.gif
love babiato for Learning Something New ♥️

Lots of love to your beloved niece hehehe

• Love

mrkikoloko

Oct 30, 2020
It's been a long time since I read babiato. I'm happily surprise to see how the community has evolved.... compiling my sharable assets as we speak
thanks for everything

• Love

afrojarvis

Jun 12, 2021
WELCOME Babiatos!
In order to celebrate my nieces' 9th b-day, I'm doing this giveaway :love:

Grids and Layout is a ready-to-use kit with everything you need to create professional-looking layouts that provide structure and hierarchy in your designs.

✅ 65 Page Guidebook
✅ Modular Grid Templates
✅ Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop Composition Overlays

http://thefutur.com/course/grids-and-layout

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

onion-070.gif
I love babiato :love: for Learning Something New