• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

¡Hello brothers!

DjRemember

Jul 1, 2023
Hello community!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am DjRemember, a passionate lover of music 🎵🎵 and computer science 💻. I am delighted to join this community and share my love for these two fascinating fields.

Music has been my passion since I was young. I enjoy exploring different musical genres, from hip-hop to techno, and I'm always in search of new sounds and exciting artists. As a DJ, I take pleasure in mixing and creating unique sets that convey emotions and energy on the dance floor.

In addition to my love for music, computer science is another aspect of my life that fascinates me. I like to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and discover new ways to enhance my musical experience through the use of advanced software and equipment.

I am constantly researching and experimenting with new tools and techniques to take my DJ skills to the next level.

I am thrilled to be a part of this download community, where I can learn from other enthusiasts and share my knowledge and experiences. I hope to contribute with valuable content, whether it's music recommendations, software tutorials, or engaging discussions on related topics.

Greetings and see you soon!

Welcome. Be nice, help others and follow the community rules. Oh and enjoy your stay. :)

Reactions: DjRemember
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock