• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥🤩Express VPN Yearly Plans🤩🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDudeUpStairs

Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Jun 30, 2019
Asgardia
Here's another Deal by yours truly, Express VPN Yearly Plans

What is ExpressVPN?​

ExpressVPN is a VPN service offered by the British Virgin Islands-registered company Express Technologies Ltd. The software is marketed as a privacy and security tool that encrypts users' web traffic and masks their IP addresses. In September 2021, it was reported that the service was being used by 3 million users.

Why You should use VPN?

VPN software protects your information by masking your device's IP address, encrypting your data and routing it through secure networks to servers in far away states or even other countries. In doing so it hides your online identity, ensuring that you are able to browse the Internet securely and anonymously. and this is only the first out of Nine reasons that you might want to use a VPN, FYI: https://www.forbes.com/advisor/busi...rmation,the Internet securely and anonymously.

Pricing:​

30$ For 1 Year + Email Access (Not available)
25$ For 6 Months + Email Access

PAYMENT METHOD:

Digital Currencies:
TRON, LTC, NEO, XMR
(Paypal is not available right now)

Warranty:​

All details are sent by me, I will give you complete access to the registered Email and Express VPN account, so you are the holder of the account.
All accounts are guaranteed within given periods above.

Refund:​

Only refund if the account is not working.
You may ask for a refund if it takes more than 32 Hours to deliver the account.

DELIVERY TIME:
I will usually deliver within a few hours. However it may take up to 24-32 hours depending on my availability. Please consider that there may be a timezone difference between you and me and I may not be online all the time.

Last edited:
Here's another Deal by yours truly, Express VPN Yearly Plans

What is ExpressVPN?​

ExpressVPN is a VPN service offered by the British Virgin Islands-registered company Express Technologies Ltd. The software is marketed as a privacy and security tool that encrypts users' web traffic and masks their IP addresses. In September 2021, it was reported that the service was being used by 3 million users.

Why You should use VPN?

VPN software protects your information by masking your device's IP address, encrypting your data and routing it through secure networks to servers in far away states or even other countries. In doing so it hides your online identity, ensuring that you are able to browse the Internet securely and anonymously. and this is only the first out of Nine reasons that you might want to use a VPN, FYI: https://www.forbes.com/advisor/busi...rmation,the Internet securely and anonymously.

Pricing:​

30$ For 1 Year + Email Access

PAYMENT METHOD:

Digital Currencies:
TRON, LTC, NEO, XMR
(Paypal is not available right now)

Warranty:​

All details are sent by me, I will give you complete access to the registered Email and Express VPN account, so you are the holder of the account.
All accounts are guaranteed within given periods above.

Refund:​

Only refund if the account is not working.
You may ask for a refund if it takes more than 32 Hours to deliver the account.

DELIVERY TIME:
I will usually deliver within a few hours. However it may take up to 24-32 hours depending on my availability. Please consider that there may be a timezone difference between you and me and I may not be online all the time.
Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

Note: The seller shared proof of one year of subscription with us.
All purchases are at your own risk, and no staff members will be held responsible

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
I recall using a method to get 1 year subscription for free but the account got disabled within a month. If this happens to ur accounts will u provide a replacement/refund?

I recall using a method to get 1 year subscription for free but the account got disabled within a month. If this happens to ur accounts will u provide a replacement/refund?
I have purchased many accounts and I had no returns, but for the community I can guarantee a two months refund/replacement

Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

Note: The seller shared proof of one year of subscription with us.
All purchases are at your own risk, and no staff members will be held responsible
Thank you for the approval 😊❤️❤️

Hello and thanks for your interest
Please check your PM for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkfind
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock