Download WP Featured News Pro | Custom Posts Listing Plugin Nulled Free CodeCanyon 24515933
WP Featured News is a simple plugin which allows you to display your posts or custom-post-types anywhere of your web-pages with over 31 powerful and creatively designed post blocks. Moreover, this plugin is not limited to widgetized areas of your website, instead you can show your posts anywhere of your web-pages.
Not only providing a pleasing outlook to the front-end, it also eases your work at the back-end. It is extremely flexible to use and users always have options to choose according to their requirements generating posts to the front-end. Also, WP Featured News Posts Listing plugin is based on WPBakery page builder. So you can create lists of posts and place them anywhere of your web page using the drag and drop feature of WPBakery (formerly visual composer) page builder. Though you can use this plugin without WPBakery page builder also.
Plugin Documentation YouTube Video Tutorial
You can create custom titles, you can set how many posts you wish to display, you can choose from Posts or Custom Post Types, you can select any post category, you can choose whether or not to display the name of the post category on the post blocks, you can choose whether or not to display the post meta (date, author etc) on the post blocks, you can run as many instances of the post blocks that you want to, you can order your posts descending or ascending, you can choose font-family, color, background and so on.
- More than 31 uniquely designed Post Blocks and a Popular Posts widget and Google AdSense widget
- Fully mobile responsive with Bootstrap 4+ support
- Display any lists of Posts at Anywhere of your web-page
- Change/Choose Heading and Heading styles. 13 different heading styles available for each Post Block.
- Choose which Title Tag (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6) you want to use. Important for SEO
- Change/Choose Post Category from Dropdown. Whenever you create a new category for a post, that category will be automatically included in the Dropdown of the Post Blocks
- Select Next – Prev button switch with Ajax results. Clicking on ‘Next’ OR ‘Previous’ button will show you necessary posts without reloading the whole page
- Select Tab options switch with Ajax results. You can show different categories in different tabs of a Post Block
- Use Ajax Load More button to show More Posts without reloading/refreshing the page
- On/Off animation of Featured Images
- Of/Off Border. Choose if you want to use Border or not for the Post Block
- Choose specific Large post by post ID. You can control which post will show as Large post and which ones are as small posts of your Post Blocks
- Of/Off Large post category meta. Choose if you want to show the name and link of the post category for the Large Post.
- Large post author, date, comment meta switch. Choose if you want to show the author, date or number of comments for the Large Post.
- Large Post Title Limit control. Control how many characters of the post title you want to show for the large post.
- Large Post Excerpt Limit set. Control how many words of the post excerpt you want to show for the large post.
- Choose Large Post Title Color
- Choose Large Post Meta Color
- Choose Small Post Title Color
- Choose Small Post Meta Color
- Small Posts Title Limit Set. Control how many characters of the post title you want to show for the small posts.
- Small Posts Excerpt Limit Set. Control how many words of the post excerpt you want to show for the small posts.
- Choose Block Meta anchor color
- Choose Block Active Tab color
- Choose Block Heading color
- Choose Block Heading Background Color
- Choose Block Block Text color
- Choose Block Link Hover color
- Choose Block Category Background color
- Set Block Padding
- Set Block Margin
- Organize posts by Parameter (date, author, name, type, title etc)
- Organize posts by Ascending or Descending order
- Choose Heading Border Color
- Hundreds of Google Fonts available to use for Titles/Content of the Post Blocks
- Change/Choose Font Family, Font Size, Font Weight and Line Height for Title
- Change/Choose Font Family, Font Size, Font Weight and Line Height for Headline
- Change/Choose Font Family, Font Size, Font Weight and Line Height for Meta
- Change/Choose Font Family, Font Size, Font Weight and Line Height for Excerpt
- Change/Choose Font Family, Font Size, Font Weight and Line Height for Button
- And more..