Download Free WooCommerce USA ePay Nulled
The WooCommerce USA ePay extension provides a completely integrated checkout experience between WooCommerce and USA ePay. Payments take place directly on your website so you have maximum control over what the checkout looks like, and customers never have to leave your site to make a payment.
Why WooCommerce USA ePay?
WooCommerce USA ePay has added lots of useful new features in version 2.0:
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce NEW
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen NEW
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them NEW
- Automatically capture transactions when order status changes to a paid status NEW
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors NEW
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s, JCB
Using the USA ePay extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a slick checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
Mobile checkout is enhanced as well, offering automated card formatting and numerical (tel type) fields for easier input.
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with USA ePay directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the “Edit Order” screen and sending the transaction automatically to USA ePay by clicking “Refund via Credit Card”.https://docs.woocommerce.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/woocommerce-bambora-payment-form.png