Download Free WooChimp - WooCommerce MailChimp Integration Nulled CodeCanyon 6044286
WooChimp integrates your WooCommerce store with MailChimp. In just a few clicks, you can turn your store into a powerful marketing machine.
Ecommerce marketing made simple
MailChimp is by far the most powerful email marketing service used to design and send email campaigns, manage subscribers, and track campaign’s performance. While it is a perfect fit for your WooCommerce store marketing, it may be hard to integrate all the powerful features that it has to offer.
WooChimp integrates your WooCommerce store with MailChimp in just a few simple steps. This is not just another “Add a signup option to a checkout page” type plugin – it fully supports MailChimp’s eCommerce functionality, multiple mailing lists, subscriber groups, merge tags and webhooks! And sure… it adds a signup option to the checkout.
Extended MailChimp Functionality
WooChimp connects WooCommerce to a merchant’s MailChimp account, instantly providing access to customer, product, and order data directly in MailChimp. With this plugin, you can automatically gather customer purchase data to create targeted customer segments in MailChimp. You will be able to send the right emails to the right customers at the right time based on data-driven segmentation and automatic triggers.
You will be able to deploy powerful email marketing campaigns like:
- Send autoresponders teaching users how to use your product or checking how they are doing
- Send promotional coupons and discounts with the right offer to the right customers
- Send campaigns to latent customers who used to shop more frequently in the past
- Automatically send reminders to those customers who buy consumable products
- Send offers to customers based on their billing or shipping data (e.g. city)
- Create brand-based marketing campaigns for top-selling items
- Cross-sell accessories and upgrades to existing customers
- Reward your best customers with “insider” specials
- Full WooCommerce integration with MailChimp
- Integration status displayed on admin page
- Opt-in checkbox on checkout
- Pass any order or user property as merge tag
- Signup widget and shortcode
- All signup fields are associated with MailChimp’s merge tags
- Add customers automatically
- Skip customers that have previously unsubscribed
- Multiple groups supported for each signup option
- MailChimp’s eCommerce Support
- Advanced Campaign Targeting enabled
- Advanced Autoresponders enabled
- Campaign-to-Order Tracking
- MailChimp Webhook support
- Frontend fields can be changed from admin page
- Translation ready (.pot file included)
- Extremely flexible