• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Trick: Clone any website from the server side

Gentle Man

Jan 20, 2021
Welcome guys in this tutorial I will teach you how to clone any website in just minute
1- Create file with name index.php
Copy and paste this code
PHP:
<?php
$clone = file_get_contents("https://example.com");
echo $clone;
?>
Save and close index.php file

2- change example.com with URL you're need clone
Upload file to your hosting and go to your domain

That's all . Enjoy

Last edited:
Welcome guys in this tutorial I will teach you how to clone any website in just minute
Copy and paste this code
PHP:
<?php
$clone = file_get_contents("example.com");
echo $clone;
?>

That's all . Enjoy
First: link should be with https://

2nd!
Using PHP CURL is better option which you can use fake referral, custom header and other small things.
And also, you need to replace original website link with your own, so incase someone click on that link it won't redirect to original server.

with 2 line code it's not going to clone.

Thanks,

i can see many site clone xvid**.com.

So the complete code is...? 😁

2nd!
Using PHP CURL is better option which you can use fake referral, custom header and other small things.
And also, you need to replace original website link with your own, so incase someone click on that link it won't redirect to original server.

Thanks,

Last edited:

2nd!

Thanks,
AAothe complete code is...? 😁

Yeah, waiting for complete code from @lalbilla 😄😁

Copy and paste this code
PHP:
<?php
$clone = file_get_contents("https://example.com");
echo $clone;
?>

That's all . Enjoy
Is this still working

I've tried this but because of the html source that we want to 'clone' are using relative path making the 'clone' site broken. All assets sources (mostly images and scripts) are pointing to the wrong url which is new domain url instead of the old one.

I know this could be solved by doing some rework on the code, like find and replace those relative path to absolute path of the site that we want to be cloned.

I've tried this but because of the html source that we want to 'clone' are using relative path making the 'clone' site broken. All assets sources (mostly images and scripts) are pointing to the wrong url which is new domain url instead of the old one.

I know this could be solved by doing some rework on the code, like find and replace those relative path to absolute path of the site that we want to be cloned.
Please if you later find a fix Can you post the code

You can use Httrack software, you can clone complete website along with inner pages with working menu if it is a simple static site.

Reactions: Siscoks
You can use Httrack software, you can clone complete website along with inner pages with working menu if it is a simple static site.
Have not been able to successfully use this software. ... It just keep scraping and scraping and never end... sometimes the file is as high as 10 gig before I cancel.

Have not been able to successfully use this software. ... It just keep scraping and scraping and never end... sometimes the file is as high as 10 gig before I cancel.
As i said, it is good if it is a simple static site. You can use rules to ignore some parts or set link depth for scraping etc. I used it around 2 years ago and it was good at cloning. It also adds something like "Cloned by httrack" line in html files but you can disable or change that from settings

can anyone help me with one question
If we clone complete website then is it possible to host on live server.. what about sql db???
Pls need assistance

can anyone help me with one question
If we clone complete website then is it possible to host on live server.. what about sql db???
Pls need assistance
This works as a webview only and you cannot host it in your own server .
Also, you cannot control the SQL
If you have average knowledge of php You can edit and change the logo and some content

Reactions: kelley Mak Sec
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock