• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

B2BKing - Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale

B2BKing - Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale v4.9.90

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin - Download B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled CodeCanyon 26689576

inline-preview.jpg
Download B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled CodeCanyon 26689576
B2BKing is the complete solution for running a B2B store or B2B + B2C hybrid store with WooCommerce.

B2BKing takes care of everything, from basic B2B aspects such as hiding prices for guest users, to complex features such as tiered pricing structures, tax exemptions, VAT handling, and multiple buyers per account. From an extended business registration and...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin with a new update entry:

B2BKing Plugin v2.1.0

Download B2BKing v2.1.0 - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
v2.1.0 – August 27, 2020

New Feature Additions:
- Added shortcode [b2bking_content]content[/b2bking_content] that allows you to restrict content visibility to b2b/b2c/groups/users/loggedout so you can control what content each users can see
- Added new dynamic rule: change currency symbol
- Added option for large stores: Customers panel in the backend now supports Search by AJAX, which should prevent...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Babak I share with everyone the latest version of this resource. Is clean, direct download of codecanyon 🙂

Version 2.2.0 – September 1, 2020
New Feature Additions:
- B2BKing Dashboard with sales chart, registration approval, and messages
- Tiered Pricing in Product Backend
- B2BKing Panel in Product Backend
- Tiered Pricing Table, compatible with all themes, in product frontend. Works for products and for individual variations. Table is automatically generated based on price tiers.
- Custom Information Table for Products
- Dynamic rule: Payment Method Minimum Order. Example: Bank Transfer is available only for orders of $1000 or more.
- WP Roles Support: B2BKing groups now associated with WP Roles for each group

Enhancements:
- Added caching for product and category visibility, which should result in performance increase
- Added visibility criteria to AJAX searches, which should make the search with many themes work better with b2bking visibility
- Added bulk order form setting: search each individual variation. This will fix issues with search by SKU for individual variations for example.

Hi @Babak I share with everyone the latest version of this resource. Is clean, direct download of codecanyon 🙂

Version 2.2.0 – September 1, 2020
New Feature Additions:
- Tiered Pricing Table, compatible with all themes, in product frontend. Works for products and for individual variations. Table is automatically generated based on price tiers.
- Custom Information Table for Products
- Dynamic rule: Payment Method Minimum Order. Example: Bank Transfer is available only for orders of $1000 or more.
- WP Roles Support: B2BKing groups now associated with WP Roles for each group

Enhancements:
- Added caching for product and category visibility, which should result in performance increase
- Added visibility criteria to AJAX searches, which should make the search with many themes work better with b2bking visibility
- Added bulk order form setting: search each individual variation. This will fix issues with search by SKU for individual variations for example.
thanks bro let me update it

Reactions: amit338
Babak updated B2BKing - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin with a new update entry:

B2BKing Plugin v2.2.0

Download B2BKing v2.2.0 - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
v2.2.0 – September 1, 2020 Thanks To @siriot

New Feature Additions:
- Tiered Pricing Table, compatible with all themes, in product frontend. Works for products and for individual variations. Table is automatically generated based on price...

B2BKing is the most complete plugin on the market. This last update is so great, that I couldn't avoid sharing it here for everyone at Babiato

@stefan-b2bking is a great guy! Both the plugin and its support are excellent. You can see the love and knowledge in what he does.

If you need support or request a feature, help the developer and buy the plugin. You will not regret it.

Not everyone can or has customers with the ability to pay $147.50 $99 for this plugin or any other for any project. That's why we turn to this amazing and great community that is Babiato. If you can't or don't feel like buying it, but you manage to benefit from it, don't hesitate to donate any amount to Stefan and it will allow him to continue developing great things.

👇
Important! if you would like to reach the poor, struggling developer who made this plugin possible, If you would like to bestow a small drop from your great wealth and material well-being upon this struggling artist, To Help him, his family and 9 small kids bear the harsh coming winter,

You can help keep this poor soul from starving
with your donations
big or small
via PayPal
at
[email protected]

- Stefan from B2BKing

Reactions: lyric and Naivo
Well, after Stefan wrote in other subject to try demo i was sceptical to this project. I'm proudly making b2b website right now, and man... i've bought b2b-woocomerce plugin, yith plugins (quote, myaccount, registration, catalogue), then i bought gravity forms plugins, 'couse yith was non-compatible with my theme (urna)... etc etc.
As a big fan of CD PROJECT, i can assure You, that when i'm finish my site, and if we're be still using B2B KING - i will buy it 100%. Now it's time to make some test, etc...
Making b2b site and buying some plugins without even look at it in our own enviroment is really messed up, and very expensive. Right know i'm with plugins that i wont be using, and costs of all website are already huge. So yeah - i will test this version on my website for a week or two. I will do some minor changes in code, try to get everything from this plugin and if it stays - i will pay whatever it takes to make it legal :)
First what i saw:
1. I've got 20 people who are responsible of clients in specific region of Europe. They all have their clients, and their all have their mails - which they use to sell stuff. If a new client registered by b2bking, i want him to be automatically asigned to one of my sellers. If he wrote a conversation, or make a quote - i want system to put an email with that conversation to my seller and go straght on e-mail conversation, but buyer can see answers on website and e-mail too. I just dont wanna give access to website (even on WP Roles, or Advanced Access Menager) to any of my sellers. They need to sell stuff, not to go on wordpress backend :)
2. When conversation or quote starts, there is no "company information" in e-mail, which is something must-to-be. We need to make company veryfication before offering good prices.
3. After making quote - the stuff in cart is still there. Cart should be empty.
4. I've got a lot of troubles to edit My account page - there is a big problem with using non-standard (theme) my account page with b2b king plugin. If b2bking could have a better option to edit myaccount page it would be awesome. To make changes i used YITH MY ACCOUNT plugin with shortcodes of b2bking myacc pages (which i grab from code - there is no info about every shortcode in documentation).
5. There is no way to edit a place, that a "request a quote" option in checkout should be at. It would be great, to but it in sidebar.
6. You can't use catalogue mode and "request a quote".

But right now - this plugin is huge. You'll have a new client in a week or two.

Reactions: amit338 and Naivo
Hey @marcelly90 just like you I met B2BKing thanks to the thread from @Naivo where @stefan-b2bking shared the link to the demo. I can say that thanks to Babiato @stefan-b2bking got me as a client and possibly you will also become his client.

And you are very right @marcelly90 sometimes buying plugins without being able to test them is very expensive and frustrating. Thanks to Babiato :love: we can save good money, test and recommend the best to our customers for their projects.

Reactions: MiKe X and Naivo

B2BKing Plugin v2.3.0

Download B2BKing v2.3.0 - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
Version 2.3.0 – September 25th, 2020

Enhancements:
- Added option in registration fields to allow which groups can see fields in billing (e.g. you can show VAT in billing only for B2B users)
- Sending quote requests now clears cart
Fixes:
- Fixed a conflict between WPBakery and b2bking visibility
- Fixed a bug with available payment methods

B2BKing Plugin v2.4.0

Download B2BKing v2.4.0 - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
v2.4.0 – October 7th, 2020

Enhancements:
- Speed improvements for dynamic rules
- Automatic approval group now selects group by default for manual approval
- Added option to enable a "Validate VAT" button in checkout, for checkout registration
- Added option in Other Settings for VAT validation to require delivery country to be different than shop country (for EU laws)
- Added experimental option for...

B2BKing Plugin v2.5.0

Download B2BKing v2.5.0 - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
v2.5.0 – October 19th, 2020

New features:
- Introduces ability to restrict coupons based on user role, b2b, b2c, loggedout.

Enhancements:
- Expanded "Validate VAT" at checkout function to work without registration. Now guest users can order, and be exempted from vat by using this button during checkout.
- Improved product visibility function for ajax searches

Fixes:
- Fixed issue with WP Roles...

A help request:
Would someone please check if the page and plugin demo work well for you?

After the last update sales have suddenly fallen off a cliff which is quite unusual. I wonder if there's some underlying problem with the site / hosting / demo / possibly the hosting blocking people in certain areas of the world
1603456061343.png
I was seeing everything perfectly, I do not see a sales problem .. I am using it on my site and it works as it should be, I did not find problems at the moment

Reactions: amit338

B2BKing Plugin v2.6.0

Download B2BKing v2.6.0 - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
Version 2.6.0 - November 24th, 2020

Enhancements:
Quote Requests:
- All fields of quote requests are now mandatory
- When guests request a quote they now receive a notification email
- Improved quote request display

VAT:
- Improved VAT validation

Hiding Prices:
- Hide prices now also hides price from Google search results (schema markup)

Product Visibility:
- Introduced support for hiding products...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

B2BKing Plugin v2.6.5

Download B2BKing v2.6.5 - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
v2.6.5 - December 2nd, 2020

Enhancements:
- VAT is now verified with VIES in "Update User Data" in the user profile backend.
This improvement means you can now add users with validated VAT directly in the backend,
and this will also work with dynamic rules that require validated VAT.

- Tiered Price does not apply, if the user's special group price is already smaller.
- Added Support for Widgets...

B2BKing Plugin v2.7.0

Download B2BKing v2.7.0 - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
v2.7.0 - January 1st, 2021

Tested with WooCommerce 4.8 and WP 5.6

Enhancements:
- Compatibility improvements with 3rd party plugins.
- Styling improvements
- Better compatibility with external APIs

Fixes:
- Fixed several logical bugs
- Fixed warnings
- Fixed notice in Customers panel

• Love

B2BKing v3.0.0

Download B2BKing v3.0.0 - The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin Nulled Free
Version 3.0.0 release - January 11th, 2021

New Features:
- Superfast Caching
- Enhanced UX and Design
- Adaptive Settings

Enhancements:
- Improvements and Updates to Tax Exemptions. Now exemptions take into account what the shop calculates tax based on.
- Refactoring

Fixes:
- Tax exemption cache issue related to a recent WooCommerce update has been fixed.

• Love
Reactions: xgod and JRGWxRxZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock