• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6valley Multi-Vendor E-commerce - Complete eCommerce Mobile App, Web and Admin Panel

6valley Multi-Vendor E-commerce - Complete eCommerce Mobile App, Web and Admin Panel v14.5 Nulled

No permission to download
I want to ask some questions regarding this script

Yes, I will still purchase the license. but I am doing this to test if the script is ok for the intended project

which licence do you suggest I settle for?
regular license or extended?
what is the difference?
I heard extended comes with a particular API, what does it work for?

I want to ask some questions regarding this script

Yes, I will still purchase the license. but I am doing this to test if the script is ok for the intended project

which licence do you suggest I settle for?
regular license or extended?
what is the difference?
I heard extended comes with a particular API, what does it work for?
For businesses, we recommend the extended license.
But nothing stops you from starting to use the normal business license.
The License extended is support and access to API/POSTMAN.

please nulled master i tried updating the script but it referring me to the activation page .... i tried nulling the update file but it did not work... pls i need help

Reactions: banaaf
Nulled

app/traits/ActivationClass.php

replace

PHP:
<?php

namespace App\Traits;

use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Session;

trait ActivationClass
{
    public function dmvf($request)
    {
        Session::put(base64_decode('cHVyY2hhc2Vfa2V5'), $request[base64_decode('cHVyY2hhc2Vfa2V5')]);//pk
        Session::put(base64_decode('dXNlcm5hbWU='), $request[base64_decode('dXNlcm5hbWU=')]);//un
        return base64_decode('c3RlcDM=');//s3
    }

public function actch()
    {
        return response()->json([
            'active' => 1
        ]);
    }

public function is_local(): bool
    {
        $whitelist = array(
            '127.0.0.1',
            '::1'
        );

if (!in_array(request()->ip(), $whitelist)) {
            return false;
        }

return true;
    }
}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock